The Way You Make Me Feel

Nestling into eachother in their quilt of softness,they satisfyingly slept. The small but muscular arm draped round the thin waist while the other was tangled in his beautiful mess of curls.
These days were the best...where they could just lay...be free...no noise,no life...just them.

But the sun soon poked through the window to say hello but that isn't what woke the teens up. A very excited voice was shouting their biggest news of the day down the hallway. "I'm 23 YEAH I'm 23...everyone up,we going to Rico's",Jermaine hollered,banging on everyone's wooden doors,howling with excitement.

Prince groaned and kept his head against Michael's neck,kissing it occasionally,awing over the soft skin.

"He does this every year...banging on the doors, excitement taking over him.Rico's is a tradition,we go there for a birthday breakfast,than at 9 we all go to the clubs. Rebbie's never been much of a partier so she doesn't mind looking after Randy and Janet when they can't go in",Michael educates,letting out a sigh as he really couldn't be bothered with any birthdays this morning.

"Urgh,I forgot to get him something",Prince sighed,lazily crawling out of the bed.Michael laughs at his morning moodyness. "I got him a tracksuit and said it was from the both of us,so you all good",Michael laughs, following Prince out of bed as they both began to get into some casual wear.

But soon the taller lad was taken aback as he felt a hand collide with his arse.Letting out a small cry as he'd never been spanked before. Prince causing this new change of events,feared but mostly excited Michael."Asshole",He sighed,rubbing his rear end,trying to find his flannel shirt.

"Oh come on,that turned you on and you know it",Prince teases,putting his arm out,stroking Michael's exposed waist as he had not yet found a shirt.
Michael's cheeks were suddenly kissed with a faint pink like a summer rose. His adorable nature made Prince weak for him,he wanted nothing more than to show this lad his love.

"Come on,y'all ready to go Rico's",Jackie shouted from downstairs as numerous voices replied,some excited,some nonchalant.

Slipping on a shirt and tying shoelaces,the duo were soon out the room where they met nine impatient faces. "What took y'all so long,come on",Jermaine groaned,running out the door, everyone else following in a similar fashion.

                   ....At Rico's....

"Let's sit here",Janet beamed as she walked into the restaurant excitedly, pointing to one of the biggest tables that would for sure seat everyone.

"Wow this place is nice",Jerome declared,taking time to look at the juke box,while everyone gathered around the table Janet hand chosen.He hoped he could play his favorite song. "I wanna play something, it's my birthday so I have the right",Jermaine demanded,shoving the slightly taller lad out the way as The Four Tops hit the speakers,thanks to his coin.

Now if you feel that you can't go on
Because all of your hope is gone
And your life is filled with much confusion
Until happiness is just an illusion
And your world around is crumblin' down
Darling, reach out, come on girl, reach on out for me
Reach out, reach out for me
I'll be there, with a love that will shelter you
I'll be there, with a love that will see you through

"Wow,this song is a bop",Marlon laughed,standing up as it really started to get a good beat. "And if you feel that ya can't go on",Randy sang,clicking his fingers along with the melody and sound.

Prince was a little shocked as the family harmonized,they were pretty good,especially Michael.He sounded like honey as he sung the high parts. "A pretty voice to go with a pretty face,my Mikey",Prince pondered to himself as he began to join in on the harmonization.