While my guitar gently weeps

Prince's pov

Nails dug deep into the soft fur of his ruffled hospital bed sheets,tears blurred my vision.

Oh god...oh woe is me....I fear the worst.

"Oh god,why didn't I help you,I could of stopped you getting like this...turning cruel,now your here",I scream into the open air but it only seemed to aggravate my saddened heart more.

"Oh lord,he can change,please don't punish him...please let him live...HE CAN CHANGE...HE WILL CHANGE AND IF HE DOESN'T I WILL SHOW HIM THE WAY,",I shriek causing a ruckus around me.

Nurses walked in rushed fashions to me after hearing the cries of agony erupting from my now dry and sore throat along with some long and thin arms enveloping around my neck.

"Shhhh it's alright Prince", Michael whispers softly at me,showing his pure heart by gripping tenderly onto my face like I was a child,wiping my frightened tears that melded together with my broken expression.

I hate it when people do that,treat me younger than my age because of my height but right now I really need it, especially from Michael.

"I-I can't leave him...the wounds aren't getting better and he's not waking up",I sobbed silently,eyes now red with pain as I once again looked at the machine keeping my brother from slipping away.

Why didn't he say how much pain he was actually in? Why did he wait till it was too much? Why do we feel the need to protect others from our problems? Why is everyone like this?Why is he like this? Oh my Lord please make it stop...the pain I keep in my heart...the worries circling my mind! Just make it all evaporate...it's too much for me.

I can't be alone... I can't loose him like I lost dad.

I can feel my face muscles tensing...
It's becoming too apparent
I think I'm going insane

"This is a hard time I know...but it's too much for you both to be here right now...you may visit as much as you like but I think you both need some time",The nurse recommended but all I could hear was the thundering of my heart beat knock out any form of sound trying to flow through my ears.

Dragging my feet along the tile floor with those long thin arms still draped around me,I walked out to rest.

I didn't understand him then,I didn't want to know him then...but as his foolish deeds have caused him great pain and sorrow,I know what I must do.

I need to bring him back to the pure hearted boy.

The boy he was before disaster struck us all....doomed to look upon the life we didn't want but were destined to have...

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Michael's pov

Laying on the bed,looking ahead,I stayed.
Curled into a ball like a hedgehog with anxiety. His heavy but fast breaths fanned against the nape of my neck. I can feel his worry,his pain...his lost senses.

He'd hit me,he'd punch me...scratch,bite,pull,kick,push, anything you can imagine that is violent.
But somehow I felt something in Prince's choice of words...
Something I'd never thought I'd feel for someone with so much anger it radiated off him.

Guilt.

Such a broken soul...

"Oh god,lord,please don't leave us, he'll become like you,please,please,no you can't do this, don't do this to me,don't do this to Michael,I love him too much for this...DAD PLEASE",Prince hollered into my back,nails digging painfully into my hips as he continued to wail.

Tears pricked my pupils as I felt his soggy cheek continuously touch my skin letting me know he was silently crying through his night terror.

His pain is leading to suffering...

But what does his dad have to do with it?

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Marie is coming back from her business trip...to look after Jerome",Katherine sighed, walking around the table,her white dress swishing every step.

"Can I still stay here...this feels more home to me than anything else",Prince mumbled,feeling like hIs own worst enemy at this moment in time.

"We'll have to see what your mum says",Katherine stated,not looking away from the sink where she calmly scrubbed the utensils. Prince nodded depressingly.

"I still can't believe Jerome is in the hospital", Jermaine said in disbelief. Everything mimicked his sigh.

"We just need to hope for the best",Latoya chimed in smoothing out her ebony locks with a worried smile.

"Everything will come to a happy end",Michael stated,clanging his knife and fork on the table before smoothly gripping Prince's shaking hand.
Their gleaming smiles made everything feel lighter than before.

Katherine's eyes pierced into Michael like a needle through the skin. "This is a hard time for us all,we will go visit again today and everyday because that boy needs us",Katherine states picking up used plates.

The woman purposely knocked Michael's hand with his plate of colley greens as she casually tried to pick it up,giving him a confused look.Beginning to dart her pupils to him and his secret lover's interlocked hands.

"Em,why don't you come and help me with the washing up Michael",Katherine smiled tightly,her breaths as the words escaped her mouth moved towards their ears like the soft breeze of a still river.

With a confused and saddened look Michael stood up, slipping his hand out of Prince's making his reddened cheeks turn dull.

There would always be people who wouldn't except them...they knew this. Lots of people aren't open minded,lots of people only care about their own beliefs,wether they be right or wrong.

A beautiful song suddenly whisped into the air as the radio automatically began to play the answer to everyone's hearts,mostly Michael's and Prince's.

What makes the battle worth the fighting?
What makes the mountain worth the climb?
What makes the questions worth the asking?
The reason worth the rhyme?
To me, the answer's clear; it's having someone near
Someone dear

"So beautiful",Michael sighed,looking over his shoulder to see Prince already smiling back at him.

Prince's pov

This is why we don't give up! This is why we haven't left eachother to keep the peace of only man and woman!

What makes the relationship worth the backlash?

Because I have him near....he's someone dear. He's keeping me together, I'd rather have a million cursed words thrown at me than loose a heart as pure as his.

That's how we are going to do this! That's how we're going to continue to hope for peace with Jerome!
Our love gives me more hope and belief everyday!

Everything will come to a happy end!