The Riddler x Sibling reader

Riddler : Uuuuggggh !! Impossible ! How I could failed again ?! It isn't right ! It doesn't feel right ! I-

Cash : RIDLLER ! Stop your non sense and come out ! Someone is here to pay you a visit !

Riddler : W What ? Oh yes yes .. I'm coming [It's already 7:00 PM ? Damn I'm too slow ! I should work harder if I want to defeat Batman ! Ugh whatever .. I wonder who wants to visit me and disturb me during the processus of my hard intellectual work]

/ Cash roughly took Edward's arm and led him into the visitation room. Nigma growled at the gesture, but didn't do anything. To his surprise, on the other side of the glass, there was his little sibling/sister/brother. What were they doing here ? Aren't they supposed to be in France or something ?
You saw the confused look on Edward's face. You smiled warmly at him. It is true that you haven't seen each other for it seems like forever. The last time you saw him was 8 years ago.
You and Edward were getting along well. Your brother didn't hate you, on the contrary, he appreciated you. You were beautiful/handsome, smart, not as smart as him but still had an intellectual mind, generous, kind and brave. You were the only one who believed in his intelligence and work. And he was thankful deep down for that. He always loved seeing his sibling/sister/brother's sparkling eyes on him. You had good times. But life was made in a way that wasn't fair sometimes. The criminal activities and the psychologic problems of your brother were not unknow to you. But no matter what, Edward was still your brother and you will always love him. You sent him cards since you lived in France now. Never knew if he read them or not.
The Riddler sat on the chair and took the microphone. He didn't know what to say in front of them\

(Y/N) : Hello Eddie, been a long time wasn't it ?

Riddler : Y Yeah ... indeed dear sibling/sister/brother. I thought you were in France. Aren't you supposed to be with your joyfriend/boyfriend/girlfriend ? I don't suggest you to stay in Gotham. Some sick minds could find about you and-

(Y/N) : Don't worry Eddie I am fine. I'll just stay for 3 days no more. I just came for you. And I assume you read my letters if you know I'm in couple.

Riddler : Of course I read them. All of them. You coule have pick someone smarter if you want my intellectual point of view. But I guess your feelings coming right of a romantic novel of Zola are too strong to make you arguee with that right ?

(Y/N) : Hehe ! You know me too well brother. If I'm listening to you, no one is smarter enough for me.

Riddler : Of course no one is. They're all idiots you supposed to know that.

(Y/N) : Yeah yeah I know Eddie. I know.

Riddler : So what did you come anyway ? Aren't you ashamed of me ? Like everyone ?I mean, having a brother who is the most intellectual being and master mind of many mechanism should be an honor for you, but as I said, everyone is an idiot.

/ You chuckled. Despite everything you saw on TV, in front of you, your brother still remains the same. It's true, why were you there ? You smiled and showed a ring on one of your fingers. A beautiful diamond green ring. Edward looked at it with a stunned look ... could it be ?\

(Y/N) : Riddle me this, when are you swearing our life to be together forever and ever ?

Riddler : You're ... getting married ?

(Y/N) : Yes in five months to be exact.

Riddler : Aren't you too young to live such an idiotic event ?

/ A sigh escaped your mouth. You knew it. But it wasn't his fault. His mind was like this\

(Y/N) : Eddie ... you know I'm 27, right ?

Riddler : W What .. no way .. it's been .. ?

(Y/N) : 8 years yes, brother. You read my letters don't you ? You knew I had a job as a teacher, a house and all. You didn't expect me to still have 19 years old ?

Riddler : Yes of course I read your letters ! I know about your progress, job and everything ! But .. I didn't realise. You're just .. my little intellectual minx you know ?

(Y/N) : It is nice to make up a lie for me brother. But I know the truth. You are obsessed about beating Batman and being the best and all. You lost track of time because your life is attached to this.

/ Edward sighed deeply. They knew him too damn well ... He couldn't help himself, he knew it and accepted it. It was his fate, his destiny. As it was always meant to be\

Riddler : I'm sorry.

(Y/N) : It's okay brother. I know it's you. Anyway, so yes I am getting married in five months. I know you will not be here but I still wanted to tell you.

Riddler : Hm .. your big heart is going to choke you one day.

(Y/N) : I know brother. I know.

/ Suddenly, a guard came to the room \

Guard : Visit time is over.

(Y/N) : Goodbye Edward. I hope you'll be happy and satisfied one day. I wish you the best really.

Riddler : Have a good wedding and life dear sibling/sister/brother. You ... You deserve everything. I'm pround of you.

/ A tear rolled down your cheek as you watched your brother left the room. "I'm pround of you". That's all you needed to hear. Even if he never responded to your letters, you know now that he cares. And even if he will never let this forever legacy and hate toward Batman, you know that he'll be always here ... in your shadows\