Two Face x wife reader part 1

Note/Warning : (Y/N) is a woman / toxic relationship.

/ The sound environment of the GCPD, filled with footsteps and ringing phones, was constant and seemed vague around you. Like a muffled noise. The smell of coffee was very much in your nostrils, a smell that seemed way too sweet to you because of the constant smell of whiskey your husband had accustomed you to. Your hands were shaking, your cheeks were soaked from your rivers of tears that had flowed from your eyes that had become so red now, your head was filled with endless and messy thoughts. Suffice to say that it was a very bad night for you.
Suddenly, a noise of an open door made you jump. It was Gordon. He had a glass of water in his left hand. A compassionate and tender look was present on his face. The commissionar put the glass of water on the table then looked at you for a moment\

Gordon : Are you doing alright Miss Dent ?

(Y/N) : I had better days Gordon .. as everyone. But I will be alright.

Gordon : Sorry for .. that incident. But we need you for information and especially for keeping you safe.

(Y/N) : I understand Gordon. Truely. Even though Batman kind of kidnapped me, I understand the meaning behind all of this. Beside .. I would have never be able to leave this mess myself.

Gordon : As you can guess, Batman wants to ask you questions. Do you want more time or-

(Y/N) : Tell him I'm ready. I want this to be over.

/ Gordon nodded and left the room. You stared at the glass of water for long seconds, only listening to the heavy silence around you.
Indeed, you were Harvey Dent's wife, or rather Two face now. You have been married for almost 11 years now. You had met at university and it was love at first sight. Years of happiness and love had filled your lives. Despite the difficult times in Harvey's life, you had always been there for him. But since the incident with Maroni everything had changed. Two Face had appeared and your husband had become one of the most criminal in Gotham. Contrary to what you expected, Harvey, or Two face you honestly didn't know anymore, had not become violent towards you. Harvey's tender and loving side was still there, but he was influenced by the sadistic and psychopathic side of Two face. Your husband had become possessive and jealous, forbidding you to talk to your friends and family. "To protect us" he said. You couldn't say anything about his criminal activities. The only times you tried to talk about it, Two face was yelling at you and almost hitting you. But Harvey always stopped "him" before the act. He always ended up locking you in your room for hours to come and apologize. Well .. "apologize". More "I'm sorry Doll that I yelled at you .. but you said things you shouldn't", "Don't cry anymore baby, everything will be alright ... I just want to protect you" or "We will do anything to protect you .. you understand right ?".
You knew you had to leave him. Even though he wasn't physically abusive towards you, that relationship wasn't healthy at all. But you couldn't help but tell yourself that your Harvey was still there. Sometimes, late, when he came home at night, he would go back to being the husband you had married. Tender and loving who hugged and kissed you with a lot of love. Every night he would put his head on your knees and you would stroke his head. It was quiet and pleasant times.
Only 8 hours ago, Batman managed to find your location and took you to the GCPD. You didn't even have to protest because you couldn't take it anymore. Besides, you burst into tears a few minutes after arriving at the GCPD.
Once again, your thougts were brutaly disturbed by Batman's arrival. The hero of Gotham stared at you for a moment. Batman didn't know you, but Bruce Wayne did. You were one of his dear friend, since you were Harvey's wife he obviously knew you. And how he hated seeing you in that state. All sad and destressed. But he had to stay in his Batman role. For your and his sake \

Batman : How are you holding up ?

(Y/N) : As I said to Gordon, I had better days. Now what do you want to know ?

Batman : Do you know anything about Two face's plan and robberies ?

(Y/N) : No he doesn't tell me anything about it. I just stay locked up in our secret house all day and night with his henchmens. I don't know a thing about what bloody hell he's doing.

Batman : Is Harvey violent toward you ? Abusive ? Threatening ?

(Y/N) : Hum ... well ... he never gets violent no .. at least he never succeeded being that way. He just treats me as a bird in a cage. I didn't talk to anybody for months. He said it will put us in danger if I did .. I ... I .. I don't know what to think anymore.

Batman : Is he still here .. Harvey ?

(Y/N) : Sometimes yes. He had always been here Batman. He just became crazy .. even though sometimes he would go back to being the husband I married. But ... it's just too sick.

/ A silent settled in the room for a moment. It was so heavy, especially for (Y/N). Hopefully it didn't last long. Batman broke the silence. Bruce didn't want her to suffer more than she already did\

Batman : You will be kept in safety somewhere where Two face can't find you. Your friend, Bruce Wayne, volunteered to visit you regularly. You will not be alone.

(Y/N) : H He did ... ? Oh .. r right. When will I leave ?

Batman : Tomorrow. Try to rest for now on.

(Y/N) : I don't think I will be able to .. but thank you .. for everything.

/ Batman nodded and left the room.
Meanwhile, Two face had barely finished what he had to do. Finally. He had only one desire: to go home and see (Y/N), Oh (Y/N), his beautiful and perfect wife ... their beautiful and perfect wife. It is true that they had lived through complicated times, but Harvey was sure it was only a pass. After all they loved each other huh ? He and Two Face just wanted to protect her after all. Yes that was the right thing to do ... \

Two face : I can't wait to see her face again ... I missed her so much ... would love to feel her hands on my face again. Hope she will forgive me .. I was kinda hard last time .. Of course she will forgive us ! We love her she loves us ! She just need to understand things the way we do.

/ But as Two face got near the house, he had the bad surprise to see all his henchmen on the ground. He ran at full speed and saw the inside of house which was a mess. He looked everywhere but he had to face the facts : (Y/N) was not there\

Two face : No no no no no no ... NO NOOOO !!!! How ?!? Why ... why her ... I-

/ Suddenly, Harvey heard a noise. He turned around and saw one of his henchmen waking up. A dark laugh left his mouth as he approached the poor man\

Two face : Now time for fun ~ HEY !!

Henchmen : U Uh ... ?

/ Two face crushed the man's hand hard with his foot. The man screamed in pain at this gesture\

Two face : Ya awake now ?! GOOD 'cause you better tell me everything you saw and WHO TOOK MY WIFE !!

Henchmen : B BATMAN !!! IT WAS BATMAN !! HE ARRIVED A A AND WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING !! HE TOOK HER I I DON'T KNOW WHERE !! P PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I-

/ Before the man could even finish his sentence, Two face shot him in the head. So it's starting to take what belongs to others now ? Alright, if he wanted to play this game, they will play this game\

Two face : No one steal from Two Face. NO ONE !!!