Catwoman x Teen reader

/ The night was dark and the sky filled with stars. The icy wind blew across your face, making you shiver slightly. Your hands were warmed by the green tea you held in your hands. Your gaze was fixed on the horizon, your head filled with vague thoughts. Your name is (Y/N) and you're Catwoman's adopted child/daughter/son. Your parents abandonned you when you were only 6. The streets had become your home for 3 months .. until Selina found you. The first time she saw you, your hair and skin was dirty, your clothes were half ripped and your bones could be seen clearly under your skin. Less to say that you were in a miserable state. The feline woman didn't need more reasons to take you home with her. When she approached you, you were a little afraid of course. But you quickly noticed that Selina only wanted to help you. So you decided to let it go and let yourself be carried in her arms. Once in her apartment, Selina gave you a nice hot bath and new clothes. At least just a t-shirt and a jacket of hers since she didn't have children's clothes. She then prepared a meal and a glass of milk for you. While she was cooking you had fun with the cats in the living room\

Selina : There my poor kitten. You must be so hungry. Eat, it's all yours.

/After you finished your meal, you told her your name and how you got there. What a shitty world, Selina thought. She was in good place for talking about bad parents. So yeah, now there was no way she would let you go on the streets again. She adopted you and you were happy about it. Your new mom will take care of you.
Now it's been 10 years since you lived with your mom aka Catwoman. You're 16 and never been happier. Your mom was the sweetest, kindest and most adorable person. She cuddled you every day, always gave you what you need and want, always listen to you and always cared for you. You had many funny nights together. You knew about your mother's job and you didn't mind. Selina had saved you so you couldn't blame her that kind of thing.
Tonight, Selina was out again for "work". She will not be here before hours. And you were getting bored. Danger was calling for you. You were a adventurous kid who had a great curiosity. Same as your mother. So going out and explore Gotham was needy for you. But before leaving the apartment, you had one thing to do : writte a letter to say that you were out. It's all your mother wanted you to do before going out, so she knows that you're just hanging out somewhere and not kidnapped.
After writting the letter, you left the apartment. Gotham was big enough for you to discover new things. Your first stop was going to be your Aunt Poison Ivy's garden. You loved your Aunt Ivy. You spent most of your free time in his garden playing with her plants. It is true that, along with Mister Freeze, they were the only villains you frequented. The rest was ... how shall I put it ... be too insane or dangerous for you to hang out with them alive.
You entered the garden and you were welcomed by your aunt\

Poison Ivy : Out again ?

(Y/N) : Yup. I was bored.

Poison Ivy : You wrote the letter ?

(Y/N) : Yes I did.

Poison Ivy : Good good. You can sit if you want.

/ You sat in the bench and started to pet one of the plants \

(Y/N) : So what's the news ?

Poison Ivy : Well Joker blew up two buildings, Two face robbed three banks, Peinguin stole guns again, Riddler put green questions marks all around the cities and Batman stopped all of them again.

(Y/N) : Only that ? Geez boring. Are they tired or something ?

Poison Ivy : I don't know sweetheart. Men are sometimes such vile creatures.

(Y/N) : Yeah right. By the way, ya know where mom is ?

Poison Ivy : Robbing some jewelry I guess. You know her.

(Y/N) : Yeah I do. By the way, do you still have black and red roses ?

/ After walking around for several hours, you came back home. Your mother was already there, with a tea in her hands. You smile and sit next to her, resting your head on her shoulder. Selina smiled and stroked your head\

Selina : How's my lil kitty ? Did your walk was good for your sneeky personnality ?

(Y/N) : I'm good. And it was nice. Nothing spectacular happenned but it was still nice. And you ?

Selina : I'm good as well. Mine wasn't so spectacular either. Just easy and chilling. But it was shining as the moon.

(Y/N) : I don't doubt it mom. At least you got what you wanted.

/Selina smiled and hugged you more\

Selina : Maybe, but you are more precious than this diamond necklace to me kitten.