Black Mask x Servant reader

(Y/N) : Living room, done ! Kitchen, done ! Dishes, done ! Bathroom, done ! Alright, I just have to do the Boss's bedroom and the laundry and it will be over !

/ You took the cart and walked to your boss's room. You were a servant and housekeeper of the famous mafieu Black Mask. It is true that one might wonder how you managed to end up working for a criminal. Well the answer was simple : you just read an ad and applied. Of course you only knew when you arrived that your boss was going to be Black Mask. In order not to get ruined, your salary was obviously very high. But despite that, you had not even heard your salary that you still had to accept. And in no case you regret your choice.
Many people would fear for their lives. But that was not your case. You had indeed learned that the former housekeepers and servants had been killed by Black Mask for "incompetence". But until now you've never had a problem. You did your job perfectly. You knew your Boss's schedule by heart in order to serve him as he wished. You knew how his things should be stored, how he liked his coffee, what products to use.
Black Mask had never blamed you, he even liked you very much. He was promoting you a lot despite your already excessive salary. He even offered you an apartment in his building and he even invited you to his parties. Suffice to say that you get along well. And despite the murders, trafficking, torture, nothing bothered you.
After a few minutes, you arrived at his bedroom. Once again, it was quite messy and it smelled like cheap perfum. You already know what happenned because your were used to it. Black Mask will surely tell you about it tonight\

(Y/N) : [Damn .. at least he could pick sluts with better smell. This one surely stinks. What even is it ? A mix between vanilla and gasoline ? No blood this time .. hm .. at least it will not be a pain in the ass to clean it]

/ You started to take the old sheets and replaced them with new clean ones. You took the red expensive underwears and throwed it in the trash. It was ugly anyway, you thought. While your little houshold, you noticed the white watch on his nightsand. It was a gift from you, for his last brithday. You knew what that means.
After cleaning all the furnitures except the wooden locker, you wait. Suddenly, a beautiful lady bursted in the room. Her eyes were red and puffly, surrounded by black traces of mascara. Her cheeks were soaked because of her tears. Her lipstick was also messy. She was wearing a ripped t-shirt and her legs were bruised\

Woman : P P Please !! H Help me !! H He is coming !!

(Y/N) : Hide in the locker ! He won't come to search here. I won't tell.

Woman : T Thank you !!

/ The woman quickly hid in the locker. A few minutes later, Black Mask arrived. His shirt was blood soaked and he had his gun in his hand. You looked at him with a smile and pointed at the closet. Black Mask smiled as well and quickly dropped a poison bomb in the closet, then locked it. The screams and coughs were heard now\

(Y/N) : You're lucky that I saw the watch on your nightsand. I'll clean everything right after the end of her annoying screams.

Black Mask : So sorry darling, but the bitch ran off. And you know I'm not a morning person.

(Y/N) : Yeeeeaaah riight. But I'm the one cleaning after. And blood is a pain in the ass to clean.

Black Mask : I know I know. How about a pet ? You said you wanted a cat right ?

(Y/N) : Don't sweat it. No need a cat for an excuse. I'll clean up don't worry. It's my job after all. By the way, what do I do with the body ?

Black Mask : Give some parts to the dogs. You can throw the rest in the trash.

(Y/N) : 'Kay.

/ Before leaving, Black Mask kissed your cheek and gave you 200$ cash \

Black Mask : I'll take you two cats.

/ Your boss left the room. The screams stopped for a while. You opened the locker and the corpse of the poor woman fall on the floor. Her skin became blue and white slime was drooling in her mouth. After taking the jewelry off, you cleaned the locker then you took the body in another room. You took a knife and cut the differents body part. Then, you put the parts that you know the dogs will love in a bag then throw the rest in the trash. The smell of blood and fresh flesh was present throughout the room. It made you hungry. Whereas you had your breakfast 3 hours ago. Apparently that was the part the other servants would screw up the most. You didn't understand, it was the part you liked the most though.
After closing the bag tightly, you walked to the yard where the dogs were. They were mad dogs, ready to jump on anyone who came in and tear their arm apart. But with you, they were pretty nice, calm and well behave \

(Y/N) : Hello there big boys, I have some meat for you ! Hope you're hungry. Oh of course you all are. Here you go !!

/ You threw the fresh meat in the yard and the dogs started to eat it as crazy beasts. Then after they finished their meals, you cleaned and petted them. The animals and you were a great love story. It was also you who had advised Black Mask to take guard dogs when he had talked about the security of his building which was deteriorating.
It astonished people elsewhere to see that Black Mask asked the advice of a servant / housekeeper, to see even you talk to each other and you're friends. Some even said you were his right hand. All those remarks were no matter to you. You were just a servant after all, right ? \

*Later that day*

(Y/N) : Hey Sionis !!

Black Mask : What's the matter, love ?

(Y/N) : About the cats .. you know earlier.

Black Mask : Oh yes I'll get you two later.

(Y/N) : No I don't want two cats Sionis ... I want four cats.

Black Mask : Four ? It'll make so much noise. Plus with the dogs.

(Y/N) : Well I think I deserve it after all the shit you did. All your rooms were messed up.

Black Mask : Hm .. fair enough. Alright I'll get ya your four cats, darling.