I feel worthless(GENTLECHEESE)

Mr cheese had waited too long to tell the truth.He have loved the gentleman for a long time now.But he hadn't told him.Last night he had a bad dream.A very bad dream.A dream that could not be told.Especially not told to the gentleman.But he will lift up his confidence today.

~Mr cheese POV~

I've never felt so scared before.....I feel like nothing....That dream made me feel worthless...I don't like this feeling....I need to tell the gentleman how I really feel..

I wake up early and since I did wake up early I decided to make breakfast because I feel like that would be a good thing.

As soon as I finished breakfast I walk in the kitchen to find everyone walking to their seats.

"Oh well would you look at that!Mr cheese made us breakfast!"Captain says with a sleepy smile.

"Yep!And it's ready as well."

"Perfect!Lets eat everyone!"

The rest of breakfast was a peaceful silence.

Later Captain stands on the table and starts to talk.

"Alright so we have some tasks to do today and an imposter on the loose.It's time to get to work!"

Everyone walks in the own places to do tasks.

I try to keep up with the gentleman.

"Hey the gentleman?"

"Yes mr cheese?Is everything alright?"

"Well I need to talk to you for a bit..Like alone..."

"Oh ok."

Me and TG walk into reactor to talk.

"So I came here to say something very important.It's about you...I like you...A lot...Since the beginning..But the thing is,I'm not sure if you like me back..."

"I-I like you too..A lot.."

"Well...I had a dream last night...A very bad dream...And you were in it.....You called me names and abused me......I-I'm just scared that you h-hate me on the inside....."

The gentleman hugs me."Mr cheese....I don't hate you...It's just that I get angry sometimes......And I cant control it......I love you so much...But I don't know how to express it...I think I owe you an apology..."

"No....I owe you an apology...I made you feel bad about me...Even thought I'm useless anyway-"

"Mr cheese.Don't say that ever again about your self....Ever..."

"But-"

I get cut off again.

"No.Your beautiful just the way you are.People care about you...especially me...Because I love you..."

He pecks my cheek and wipes the tears off my face.

"T-thank you I really needed that..."

"I love you mr cheese."

"I love you too."

THE END

Word count:439