They dont understand(ENGINOME)

Engineer and Gnome always got judged when dating.People hated their love.People hated them.
People were just rude to them.But they just didn't understand their love.They will soon fight back...

~No ones POV~
The game was gonna start soon.One by one everyone came into the lobby.

"Hey babe!"Engineer said

"Hey sugarplum!"

They both hug after being away from each other for a week.
Every Saturday,The AUL crew goes online and the other days they don't.So it have been a while.

Stoner comes into the lobby and sees them hugging and calling each other pet names.
"Ew...you guys are gross..Get a room or whatever they say."

"Alright enough of the talking everyone!Time to start the game!"Captain says out of no where.

Roles

Imposter
Gnome
Engineer

Crewmate
Mr cheese
Player
Veteran
The gentleman
Stoner
Captain
Poopyfarts
Bro
————————————-
~Gnomes POV~
Everyone walks to their owns places while me and engineer go into the vents to make our plan as imposters together.

"Alright so what are we gonna do?"I say

"So we should sabotage lights then we wait for someone to come in then we lock the door the kill them.Next we vent to medbay and run there to electrical.We then go into admin to fake admin and if someone walks in then we kill them immediately."

"Sounds pretty simple."I say as engineer nods his head.

We start to do the plan until the gentleman reports mr cheese's body.

"Me and the gentleman found the body in reactor"Says bro with a serious look ok his face.

"Yes I'm afraid that mr cheese is dead.."The gentleman has a sad look on his face.

"I'm so sorry to here."player responds.

"Where was everyone?"Captain says

"Me and engineer were in electrical doing the wires."I say clearing me and engineer

"I was with player the whole time.We were in admin."Veteran says

"Yep it's true"says player

"Pfffffff"

"Hmm.poopyfarts thinks it's stoner."Captain says pointing at stoner.

"What?I was in comms!Now I thinks it's you Captain!"

"What?Poopyfarts said it not me!"

"But only you understand him!And you might be lying about him saying that just to frame me!"

"Not true!Now I'm voting you stoner!"

"Wait who are we voting again?"Veteran says with a confused look on his face

"I'm just gonna skip.We don't have enough evidence."player says as he skips

Me.Engineer,bro and the gentleman all skip.

Votes
Stoner:Captain,Poopyfarts96

Captain:stoner

Skip:Gnome,Engineer,Bro,Player,The gentleman

————————-
No one was ejected(skipped)
—————————-
"Ok so we should start the plan now."Engineer says as soon as everyone went to their own directions

"Alright let's do it."

We start off by sabotaging lights.We then go to electrical to see if anyone went.We see player and veteran at electrical.We double kill them and vent yo medbay as planned.

By the time we get to caf,Captain reports the body.

"Where?"I say as soon as I teleported to the table.

"Player and veterans body's were in electrical.It must have been a double kill."

The gentleman joined in the conversation."Was anyone near by?"

"Nope"

"Hmm that's pretty sus ngl..."Bro says while his hand on his chin.

"What do you mean sus?I was trying to fix lights!And plus I was in nav so I couldn't have killed them!"

"You were by yourself though.You had the chance to kill them so you did.I'm voting captain."

Bro has voted

"Then I will vote you wise guy!"

Captain has voted

"Gentleman,this is outrageous.Please choose wisely!There are only 5 people left!"

"I will vote captain,He's very suspicious.."Engineer says while voting.

I vote captain as well

"Well I think Captain as well.."stoner votes last.
—————————
Votes

Captain:Bro,Engineer,Gnome,Stoner
Bro:Captain
The gentleman:
Skip:the gentleman
Gnome:
Engineer:
Stoner:
———————

Captain was not an imposter(2 imposters remain)

———————————-
VICTORY
Engineer and Gnome(imposters)won the game.

—————————————-

It was a flawless victory indeed.

In the lobby

"Baby we did it!"

"Of course we did!I love you engi."

"I love you too Gnome!"

"Barf.."

"Whatever stoner..😀"

And now Engineer and Gnome don't care when people judge them.They only pay attention to each other and are positive about the bright side.

THE END!