Love at first game(Captain x reader)PT:1

~Y/N POV~
Hmm..There is this game called among us...I will play it!
I then download the app on my device and start to play.I search around until I find a lobby called "Captain's lobby"
I  decided  to join it.I then look around and see a guy in a black suit with two top hats walking up to me.Then there is this guy that has a orange suit with a block of cheese on his head.The top hatted male introduces himself.
"Hello!Allow me to introduce myself!My name is the Gentleman."He then lifts his top hats in a greeting manner.His name really explains him.
"What's your name?"

"Oh my name is Y/N!"

"What a beautiful name my dear!"

"Why thank you!!"I said

"Would you like me to introduce everyone in this lobby?"

"Sure why not?"I say giving a shrug with a smile on my face.

"This right here is Gnome and engineer,They are the nice couple in this cute little tea party!Next is stoner,He may or may not be high...But don't worry about him too much.Next we got angel.She may seem innocent,But she can be a great imposter sometimes!Next we got Player.Legends say that he has never won a single round!"

"Wow"I say pretty surprised.

"Next we have his best friend,Veteran.He is pretty random sometimes and a nice guy to hang out with!Next we have mr cheese.He is my boyfriend!He is a very good imposter,And he is the most popular character of this whole series!!"

Me:Imagine breaking the forth wall gentleman,Smh-

ANYWAYS-

"Last but certainly not least,Captain!He is our group leader.He is pretty...let's say...Childish at times but he's still a good person Indeed."

"That actually is adorable...."I say with a little blush on my face.

"Attention everyone!!!"Captain says while having a stance on one of the crates."We are gonna start the game!Any questions before we start?"

I then raise my hand."Hi!I know you guys haven't seen me before but I'm new here so I would like to fit in here!And btw my name is Y/N!"I say proudly

"That's a cool name."Veteran says with hand guns(for some reason-)

"Alright let's start the game!"Captain says as the game started.

Tell me if you guys like this so far and if I should make more!😊💕

But for now,I will see you all later!