Your my little loser(Player x reader)

This is a request I got so here I am!And this person also requested a mr egg x reader so I will make that after this one.

You have been in the AUL crew for a while now.You know a lot of people there as well.The one you know best is player, aka your closest friend.But as time goes on,Player starts to become depressed due to the fact that he can't win.The only way to make him happy is you.

You wake up in your bedroom.You get up,brush your teeth,Eat breakfast and then go onto your desktop to play among us with all your friends that you've know for a very long time now.

Surprisingly,Your the first one to join captains lobby.(Because your always last and end up being the rotten egg)

"Haha!Mr egg is the last one here!I guess that's why he's called mr egg haha!"

Mr cheese says to the eggy bean that has a poutty look on his face after getting insulted.

You roll your eyes then see player in a corner looking a little sadder then last time you saw him(last week)

You walk over to him and sit right next to him and say

"Hey player,Are you ok?"

"..."

"You know,you can tell me anything!I'm your friend after all."

"I'm ok y/n.."Player says while faking a smile.

You look at him and analyze him.he doesn't look ok.... You say to yourself.

You are in your thoughts when captain shouts out

"Alright everyone!Time to start the game!"

-Crewmates-
TheGentleman
Player
Stoner
Captain
Mr cheese
Mr egg
Y/N

-Imposters-
Bro
Ninja

Map:Skeld

You walk to the admin room to see player struggle with the swipe card.

"Arrugh!How do you do this thing?!"Player gets more mad as the swipe card doesn't accept.

You walk up to him and swipe his card.It accepts the card after you swipe it.

Player looks at you and smiles

"Hey,Thanks y/n."

"Happy to help!"

Player looks terrified and points at something.

"Y-y-y/n...look!"

You turn around and ninja kills you right before you could speak.

Then bro sneaks up and killed player before he got the chance to report the body.

You wake up to you and player being ghosts.

"Are you kidding me!Tye round just started and I'm already dead?!"Player says getting even more angry.

"Player please calm down!"

"I can't calm down y/n!We are gonna lose an-"

You fly to him really quick and kiss him to calm him down

He slowly melts into the kiss and you guys stand there for a bit.

After a bit,you guys let go.

"I....I....Thanks you y/n...I guess I got over myself..."

"See player,Even though your dead and might lose again,Your still my little loser."

Player blushes after y/n says that.

You see this and hug him tight.

Then the screen went black and the imposters won.

You guys re spawn about a few seconds later.

Player looks at you and hugs you

You blush a bit and hug him back.

"Thank you y/n...thank you..Without you I would be really stressed."

"Your welcome.."

Alright that's the end!I will make the mr egg x reader soon!

(Tbh I love making x reader!And maybe I can do x oc!What do you guys think?)