Exciting Call!!!

Notes:Y/N= Your name. Your powers=Same as Wanda,Mind Control(As in being able to hurt people),You have good ability at Fighting. You are 16

Start of the story!
(Y/N POV!
You get a call from your dad *Phone rings*
You pick up "Hey Dad!"
"Hey kiddo!" He responds
"How the Beach house doing for you?"He says sounding exited.
"It's nice Dad,It's massive!" I respond trying to sound exited as the truth was I was lonely without anyone else being here.
"Great,I'm glad your enjoying it kiddo! I Know your lonely but don't worry soon I'll sent the Jet over so you can come and meet everyone."He says to me.
"OMG no way!"I respond with Joy
"Dad I can't believe your letting me meet everyone." I say almost shouting my words out with excitement.
"What about wanting to keep me a secret?" I say confused why he changed his mind.
"I realised your 16 now and you need a life you can't keep living alone you have been there for 2 years now and I'm missing you and want you back,So I thought I'll just tell everyone."He replies trying to make me understand why he's doing this for me.
I jump up and down with glee and respond with "TYSM Dad,I love you so much and can't wait to meet everyone." But then it hit me what if they didn't like me,What if they thought I was annoying because I would be only a teen,What if they thought I was the weak end to the group! I started panicking and breathing heavily. My dad asks "Y/N are you ok?"
I respond with "yes,I'm just panicking that they won't like me,I mean what if they think I'm the weak one I'm the group?" "Oh Y/N" my dad Responds. "Trust me they will love me as much as me and your mother do!" He explains that he has to go now as he's working on a suit for me. "Ok Dad well message me when your sending the jet over if it's in a month or so just tell me,I'll be ready." I told him. "Ok Kiddo I'll send it over next week or possible the week after."
I yell "WHAT!" Into the phone. "Well bye love e you see you soon!!" He says with a rush in his voice as if he wanted me off the phone. You enter the beach house after sitting on the patio drinking a cocktail you made, "Ah this is the life." You say to yourself as you put your sunglasses on and Walk over to we're June is.
Notes:June is basically Jarvis but yours.
"Hey June play my playlist." You say drinking your cocktail. "Playing your Music Holiday playlist." June replies back. You walk up to your bedroom which looks like this:

You then decide that's it's pretty late so you should get some sleep

Notes:The next will fast forward to the week you are leaving.