The meeting!!

*Eventually you both arrive at the Tower*
Tony comes rushing out in excitement to see you. "Hey kiddo!" He says reaching out for a hug. "Hey Dad!" You shortly reply after hugging him, "How was the flight?" He asked nervously. " Fine,Why?" You ask with a concerned tone in your voice, "Oh nothing,Well when you ask I might have almost accidentally made you crash." He says, "You what"
You say with your eyebrow raised. "Ahah just kidding" slowly looking at Happy gritting his teeth.
"Anyways are you ready to meet them?" Your Dad asked in a questionable tone, "Yes,Ready than ever." You say trying to sound as positive you can be when really you just wanted to go back to sleep as it was a long journey and you didn't manage to sleep on the jet. "Well off we go then." He says happily
*You both go to the elevator which then dings when you get to the floor with everyone there.* "FRIDAY call everyone into the meeting room." Your Dad says as he looks at his watch. The elevator doors open and you step out of it with Your Dad. "Wow this place really is great dad." You say with a shocked face. "What's the face for?" He asked concerned , "Oh nothing I'm just shocked at how nice everything looks." You exclaim. Tony tells you to wait outside of the meeting room and he will shout your secret code *Secret code is Sunflower* You wait outside anxiously, You start biting your nails again. You hear your dad saying that there is someone they need to meet and yells Sunflower. You start shaking as your nervous and you walk in with a small smile on your face. You where nervous as the only person you have met was Bucky and you knew him quite well. "Guys this is my daughter (Y/N),(Y/N) Stark." They all gasp as they are all shocked. "H-hi Guys!" You say stuttering your words as they slowly came out your mouth. They all say hi back and start questioning Tony about why he never told them and why he has kept you a secret. When you first walked in you saw lots of faces and one which you recognised and of course Bucky gave u a smile and looked happy to see you. The last time you and Bucky saw each-other has been ages and you have changed a lot since then so Bucky was shocked. You also saw another face that you felt you recognised but you couldn't quite place your finger on it. He had Brown curly hair and Brown puppy eyes that started at you as if your the first Girl he has ever seen. "That's Sam and Wanda,Nat,Vision,Cap,Thor,Peter and you already know Bucky and for some other reason Loki is here." Tony said with a confused look on his face still trying to puzzle together why Loki is here. "Oh right Hi Guys,Well I'm (Y/N) and it's a pleasure to meet you all!" You say sounding confident. "H-h-hi I'm Parker Peter, I mean Peter Parker." He says rubbing the back of his neck. He was the boy you thought was kind of cute who you thought you recognised. "Oh Tony." Loki says not taking his eyes off you. "Mhm" he says staring at Loki and Peter. " You could of told us she was absolutely stunning and not to mention she's hot!" Loki says winking at you. Tony rolls his eyes and looks at you with a See what I mean I have to live with these look. You giggle and You all leave the meeting room. You all talk for a bit but then you realise Bucky is no where to be seen. You feel someone lift you up from behind and you squeal like a little kid, "Haha Gotcha Doll." Bucky said whispering I'm your ear. "BUCKY!!" You turn around and hug him. "Omg I haven't seen you in ages." You say smiling, "I know Doll where you been?" "My dads been hiding me at the beach house." You explain the whole situation to them all as you could tell they where eavesdropping. Your Dad comes out and asks if someone can take you to your new room. A load of hands went up as if they where at school and they got asked who wants to take the register down to the hall. Nats hand rose so fast you didn't even see her hand go up, "Nat could you take her?" He asks politely. "I'd love to!" Nat says happily. "Common (Y/N)!" She gestured you to follow her, You both go upstairs to open a door with your name imprinted on the front in gold. Your room was next to peters at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor next to Peters was Thor's and then Steve's and then lastly was Nats. You thank her for helping you find your room and then she happily says "Anytime you need anything I'm just down the hall on the bottom, Next to Steve's." She rolls her eyes laughing. You walk into your room to see it has already been designed it looks like this.