Leaving!

*Fast forward a week later*
Your Phone Pings making a ding sound and you see you have a message from your Dad saying the jet will be there at 3:00PM (Mind as well it is 8:00AM In the morning so you have plenty off time as well as you have already packed since your dad told you about being able to meet them.) You Stroll over to your Duffle Bags that you have packed and your Purple Backpack that is filled with all your belongings you are wanting to take with you.You open one of your duffel bags to get your outfit ready for today you choose a comfy yet stylish pleated skirt and a cute oversized Hoodie,You put your hair in a messy bun and tucked your hoodie into your skirt making it look cute and fashionable.You go downstairs to your kitchen and Make yourself Some Pancakes with Blueberries and whipped cream just how your mom used to make them when you where little.After you finish eating you sit down on the couch and put Netflix on and just look at what to watch.You notice that your F/S is on there so you put it on and watch it but end up falling back to sleep. You wake back up to hear your phone vibrating. "Oh Shit!" You shout as you check the time to see it's 2:30PM You realised how long you slept for and started to grab your things that you need and kicked them to the front door.*Fast forward to 3:00PM) You hear your doorbell ring and ask June who it is. She responds with "Happy has decided to join you flying back to the Tower with you." Your run to your door and open it to see Happy there smiling and greeting you with a hug as he hasn't seen you since last summer when you Dad came to visit you to see if you've killed the house yet. Happy grabs your bags and takes them into the Jet you have one last look around to make sure you haven't forgotten anything and close the door and locking it up saying "Goodbye House." You look a bit sad knowing you won't be coming back for a while and wipe a tear from your eye as it slowly rolls down to your cheek.Happy comes out saying "You ready to go home?" With a warm smile on his face. You reply with a small smile "Yes,Let's go!"
You and Happy both get into the jet and make your way to the Tower. Happy notices you look nervous as you are biting your nails,Which was something you did when you were worried or stressed about something and asks "Hey,Don't Worry,They will love you!"
You sigh and respond with "Oh I really do hope so Happy."
Note:This is all I will be doing for this Chapter I will release the next Chapter tomorrow!