Crushing?

When you wake up your lift your head up to see Peter staring at you and stroking you hair. "Good-morning!" You say smiling at him. "Y-Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep like this!" He says panicking. "Parker chill it's ok, As long as it's you it's ok."you say comforting him, "Are you sure you don't mind." Peter asks double checking. "Yes Parker I'm positive, Your cute anyways and you give good cuddles." You say giggling. "I am, I do?" He says you could tell he was happy. "Come on we need to get dressed." You say making him move off the bed. "Ok yeah your right I'll see you downstairs then!" Peter says giving you a quick smile. Before he leaves you grab his shirt and pull him around so you could give him a kiss on the cheek. " Bye Parker, See you downstairs." You say as you winked at him.
You get dressed into an oversized off shoulder knitted jumper and some black leggings and out some Nike socks on. You tie your hair into a small bun on top of your head and let down the loose parts making it looks cute.
You head downstairs to see everyone stair at you as they all look hungover as fuck. "Holy Shit you guys what happened to you?" You ask laughing.
"LANGUAGE!" You hear Steve shout from the bathroom. "Language." You repeat in a funny voice. "Omg we drank way too much." You hear Nat say from the couch. "Yeah no shit you all look drained." You say as you stair at Nat and Bucky. "omg no way Bucky is actually still asleep." U say laughing to yourself "Oh god I'm moving out the way for this!" Nats says laughing. You slap Bucky with multiple Pillows in the face and he wakes up and gets ready to fight. He grabs you and flips you onto the couch. "OMG u bitch I didn't see that coming!" You shout at his as he continues to tickle you. "Haha never underestimate me." Bucky says. He finally stops tickling you and asks you this "So you and Peter huh." He says winking at you. "STOP he's literally right there." You say pointing over to him looking at you whilst he comes downstairs. "Buck u messed up my hair now." You say trying to fix it. "Doll your beautiful anyways." "Awwww thanks Buck." You say back to him. "Hold up so are you and Bucky like related or something or is something going on cuz your like a couple." Wanda says as she comes and sits down on the couch that now has no pillows as you threw them at Bucky. "Haha no, Me and Bucky are really really close." You say smiling. "I could never date Y/N it would be too weird and besides I love her as my best friend! I'be known her for ages and I couldn't imagine us any other way." Bucky says making you tear up. "Aww Bucky that was really sweet!" You hear Wanda say.
You wipe your tears away and walk towards Peter.
" Hey y/n!" He says smiling "Hey Parker!" You reply
"long time no see!" You laugh and wink with a smirk on your face. "Did you just wink at him?" You hear Your dad say from the other side of Peter. "Haha no" you say rubbing the back of your neck, your face slightly turns red a bit.
"Anyways kids were going out for Pizza are you coming or staying?" You hear Steve say as he walks out the bathroom. "I don't mind whatever Peter is doing I'll do." You say smiling. You had your arm behind peters and your hands were just brushing against each other with every breath you took. "Oh I think I'll stay here, But don't y/n if you don't want to." He says in an innocent voice. "No Parker I'll stay here with you!" You say smiling "Alright no funny business, Friday keep an eye on the kids." Your dad says whilst walking out the door.