skirt!

"Alright, so what do you want me to do then?", George laughed, while his minecraft character jumped around on the smp.

"So, if I lose, you want me to make you breakfast for a week straight?", Dream asked and walked around on minecraft as well.

"Yes", George crouched in front of Dream.

"And if you lose, I want you to...", Dream tried to think of something.

He didn't want to do such a simple thing like George, like him making him dinner everyday. They have been living together for three months now and they got even closer. Dream looked at his monitor and tried to find a good suggestion in the chat.

Color hair!

Make him go bald!

"Guys, I don't think George will do anything with his hair", Dream said and leaned back.

"What did they say?", George asked.

"They want you to color your hair. Or go bald", he chuckled and George laughed as well.

"Okay, no! I'll not do that!".

Dream laughed.

skirt!

There was this one word that popped up for a second and quickly drowned again. But Dream saw it. And he liked the idea. He smirked.

"Alright, I think I got something", he leaned forward again and placed his arms on the table.

"Tell me, Dream", George said.

Oh, he would not like the idea.

"If you lose, I want you to wear a skirt", he said.

Silence.

Completely silence.

Except the chat, they went crazy.

"No", George laughed.

"Yes", Dream said.

"Dream, no! I can't do that on stream!".

"Why not? It'd be funny! Come on, George".

"No!".

They argued for 15 minutes until George finally agreed.

"There's still a chance that I win, that's the reason why I'm doing this", he mumbled and got back into the game.

"Of course you are, Georgie", Dream said and giggled softly.

They both got into the game again and George started. They have played this game before on stream but never with a real challenge.

"Shield", George said and pressed the button.

Obsidian.

Dream walked over to the button and with confident he said: "Shield".

Dirt.

"Are we just saying Shield now all the time?", George walked back to the button.

"If you want to", Dream said and leaned forward.

It would be hilarious to see George in a skirt. He needed to win this.

"Shield", George said.

And it was not the shield.

They did this for 3 more minutes and Dream groaned.

"Oh, come on. I'm gettin' impatient.", he said and leaned back in his chair.

"Alright, my turn", George jumped up to the button.

"Shield", he said and clicked the button.

Shield.