war

TW: sad lol sorry

The sun was just rising and you could already hear the metal of weapons clash onto each other.

They have been training for weeks now.

The war was coming closer every day and the fear grew on the inside of George. He wasn't made for stuff like that, stuff like war. He didn't like fighting, he was scared of it, mostly scared of losing a loved one. And losing a loved one isn't unusual in wars.

A diamond pickaxe clash onto his iron sword and it fell.

"You don't pay attention", the blonde said and swung his pickaxe in his hand, while stepping a few steps back.

George sighed and crouched down to pick up his sword.

"I'm sorry", he positioned himself again and kept and eye out on the taller boy in front of him.

"But you're getting better. I'm proud", a smile creeped up on Dream's lips.

As soon as he ran forwards, it turned into a smirk.

Their weapons clashed onto each other and George almost stumbled back because of the hard impact. It was pretty unfair that Dream was way taller and stronger than him. His eyes shoot up and he caught green eyes staring down at him.

"Don't get distracted", the blonde mumbled.

George narrowed his eyes.

"You too", the brunette swung his sword down and stepped back.

They both looked at each other as they were walking around in a circle.

Then, George started running towards Dream and again, his iron sword collided with a diamond pickaxe. He felt his arms getting weak and it was hard for him to fight against the pain which was building up in them.

He looked up, eyebrows scrunched together in a frown and a mad, yet fighting look on his face. While George was already suffering by the massive weight which was burring him down onto the floor right now, Dream smirked at him with amusement.

George was getting annoyed by the blonde always winning everything. So, he did something which was very unprofessional but useful.

He quickly stood up on his tiptoes and got closer to Dream's face. Now, it was George's time to smirk in amusement, seeing the taller boy's expressions fall immediately.

Their lips connected in a very fast kiss, but still... it was a kiss.

Dream just looked down, his eyes widened slightly. The smaller boy used this opportunity and swung his sword to the side. It clashed the diamond pickaxe, which was falling on the ground a few meters away. George quickly pointed his sword at Dream's neck, a smirk planted on his lips.

"I won", he breathed.

Suddenly, Dream snapped out of his gaze. He scoffed and pushed the sword down.

"That was against the rules", he complained.

"Yeah? What if Wilbur's gonna kiss you on the battlefield? You wouldn't be able to do anything against that", George put his iron sword on his back and crossed his arms.

"I don't want Wilbur to kiss me and I wouldn't let that happen".

"Well, you let me kiss you", the brunette still had a proud smirk on his face.

Dream's lips turned into a playful smirk within a seconds, an idea coming up inside his brain.

"Well, that's because I wanted you to kiss me", he leaned down and cupped the smaller boy's cheek with one hand.