teasing Dream

Dream and George had been in a relationship for a while now and at some point it was pretty hard to spent time together, because Dream always had a lot of work to do with streaming and his music. George started streaming less because he felt like he needed a break and he wanted to spend more time with his boyfriend. But of course at the exact moment, Dream decided to record a new song since he has more time now because he doesn't need to be on George's streams anymore. 

At some point, George was hurt. It was pretty hurtful to see that the other side of the relationship didn't want to spent more time together as much as George did but he understood it. Dream had always been very ambitious and he had promised his community that he'd stream more often and that new music would be dropped soon. But still, the smaller boy had practically quit streaming, his hobby and his favorite thing to do, to spent some time with his favorite boy. But that boy decided to be a dick, so George decided to be like that as well. 

It had been two weeks since Dream was out of town. They had been calling every day and the blonde had always told him how much he missed him and that he can't wait to get home again. Of course he was sorry that he needed to leave the town at the exact time the brit wanted to spent more time with him. George really believed it, he knew how much Dream loved him and how much he admired him. And because of that, he thought why not take use of that. 

George didn't get to have Dream and now Dream wouldn't get to have him. 

-----------------

"Where to next?".

Sapnap, Dream and George were casually walking through the mall, the first boy had a cola in his hand. 

"I need a present for my mother, can you guys help me?", he turned around, now walking backwards to look at the two other boys with a pout on his face. 

"Sure", George said, sprinted a little bit forward and started walking next to Sapnap. 

Dream had been tense the whole time. Probably because he couldn't get his eyes off of the smaller boy. 

He wore a skirt, which he never did in public. Every time his hips moved, the skirt moved as well and exposed more skin of his legs. The blonde eyed everyone around them with narrowed eyes, making sure that nobody was staring. 

Then, when George walked a little bit too fast towards Sapnap, Dream decided that it was enough. That skirt was way too short. 

He walked up to the two boys as well and swung his arm around George's waist. 

"What do you think you're doing?", he whispered in his ear.

"I don't know what you mean", the boy had a frown on his forehead as he looked up to the blonde. 

Dream leaned down a little bit.

"You know exactly what you're doing. Don't try and play with me", he breathed. 

Sapnap was taking a sip of his cola in his hand, used to situations like that. The usual third wheeling. 

"Why not?", George whispered back. 

"Because you're going to lose", the taller boy had a smirk on his face, his eyes already filled with lust. 

The brunette bit his lip and tried to move his eyes off of the green eyes. He did manage it and Dream thought that this 'trying to be top' situation was getting ridiculous. He'd show him where he actually stands. 

"Sapnap, will you excuse us for a second?", the blonde grabbed George's wrist, earning a frown off of him. 

"Yeah, of course. Do whatever you're... no I don't even wanna think about it", Sapnap shook his head and they went separate ways.