Infirmation

Shi-no-musume: okay so i am doing something a bit different from what I have done in the past and giving you some info on my oc before we get into the actual story.
Name: Ciara
Age: 10
Gender: femail
Height: 4'ft (she's short for her age)
Parents:
Loki(father): frost giant, second price of asgard, adopted brother of Thor god of thunder, god of Mischief
Anne(mother): half asgardian half mortal who grew up in Ireland who worked as a waitress in a pub
Appearance: long straight black hair that falls to her waist, and emerald eyes. Her skin is usually very pale but she will occasionally slip into her frost giant form where her skin is blue and her eyes red. (this happens whenever she feels any strong emotion, positive or negative.)
Background: her mom died when she was eight when a patron of the pub got too drunk and attacked her. She was then adopted by an american family and brought to New York but they died in a car crash one year later. S.H.I.E.L.D. found interest in her when people reported a blue child wandering the streets. For the past year she has been with the avengers.
Personality:  little trickster. Her entire life she has loved to play games and cause trouble. She wasn't violent and never hurt people but that doesn't stop her from making their lives a living hell. Generally she is kind and always smiles.