Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Shi-no-musume:I was thinking about taking a break with this (which is me speak for drop it and forget about it for like a year) but I think I'll keep going! Now here is the newest chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saying that the air within the jet was tense would have been an understatement. Everyone seemed to be staring at Loki who seemed content to watch Ciara as she napped curled up against him.
    "I still can not believe that Reindeer games has a kid. I thought you had a thing against mortals." Tony finally said using his fingers to make quotation marks, cutting through the silence.
    Loki gave him a warning glare but sighed. "She was no normal mortal" he explained, "she was" he struggled to find the words "extraordinary. Never before had I met anyone in the nine realms that was quite like her." his eyes seemed to shine with euphoria, a true smile on his face as he recalled his love.
Tony did not appear to be interested anymore because he rolled his eyes turning the chair away from the god. Loki returned to looking at Ciara who seemed to be blissfully asleep, a small smile on her lips. She looked so much like him, from the back hair falling around her face to the way her brows relaxed as she slept.
The god was mesmerized by her, such a small child, full of light had come from someone as ruined as him.  He was never one for tenderness, he thought that showing compassion was the same as showing weakness. Yet all he wanted to do was keep this girl, his daughter, from suffering as he had suffered. Carefully Loki brushed a strand of hair away from her pale cheek. Where their skin touched turned blue quickly disappearing when the contact stopped.
Ciara's eyes fluttered open looking up at Loki. "It wasn't a dream" she said out loud, a large smile spreading across her face.  "You are really here papa."
Loki kissed her forehead "yes I am here my dear." he said.
Ciara sat up turning to Natasha "Nat it wasn't a dream!" she exclaimed excitedly. The assassin smiled warmly at the girl. She was happy that Ciara had finally found that father she had been waiting for, even if it was Loki Ciara giggled hugging Loki tightly, the god of Mischief hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around her hugging back. "Will you be staying at the tower/ it's big and really cool even though J.A.R.V.I.S. can be such a stick in the mud sometimes.
"Hey" Tony argued , "J.A.R.V.I.S. isn't a stick in the mud you're just a little troublemaker that messes with him too much ." he turned around again looking at the father daughter pair." At Least now I see where she got it from."
Both father and daughter's faces brightened with large, troublesome smiles. Everyone on the ship grounded at the idea of two trouble makers at the tower. All the mischievous pair could think of was all the things they could accomplish as a team.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shi-no-musume: hi! Sorry it's short, i just had to get back into the flow of writing this. Loki and Ciara working together.... Oh the cayos I have planned. Also i plan on starting a new fanfic, does anyone have any ideas? (i also watch a lot of anime so that is also an option. Marvel and Anime,,,, sums me up well.) Like always comment and vote!