Chapter 5 an unwanted princess

Shi-no-musume: oh look I'm back! People seem to really enjoy this for some reason so I am continuing. Also writing a Good Omen's fanfic so please check it out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been about a week since the whole fiasco in Ireland and Loki, by some miraculous twist of fate, was starting to actually acclimate to his new surroundings. This was of course in no short due to Ciara. It became apparent to everyone in the tower that Like was determined to be the best father he could, spending every moment he could with the young girl telling her stories of when he was young.
"There really a rainbow bridge like in the stories?" Ciara gasped excitedly. Her mother had told her the tales of Asgard and one of her favorite tales was of that famous bridge. Her emerald eyes shone with wonder and curiosity that made God's heart melt.
"Indeed" Loki confirmed "it's a beautiful sight to see, though if I were to choose my favorite place in all of Asgard it would have to be the Library in the palace. There are books from every realm, more knowledge and stories than one could learn in a millennium."
This seemed to peak the small demi-god's interest because she tilted her little head to the side black hair falling into her face as she looked up at her father with a wide, familiar smile "that sounds so cool!" she exclaimed but how would it all fit, there are lots and lots of books."
"Magic my dear" Loki explained "there is a lot of it where Thor and I come from, it's what powers everything there."
"I wanna see it one day," Ciara declared her face set and decided, she got that from her mother, Loki had realized, the way her eyes studied staring forward and her brows knitted together in determination, it was the same look Anne would get when she set her mind on something. "Papa, why won't you take me there? Uncle Thor tells me that Grandma and Grandpa are king and queen there, does that make me a princess?"
Loki sighed mentaly swearing to hismelf that he would have a very aggravated argument with his dumb oaf of a brother later about telling Ciara about Odin and Friga. "They are my parents in name only I am afraid. My real father, your grandfather as you have it, is named Laufey, king of the Frost giants. But yes you are a princess." He didn't have the heart to tell her that Odin would most likely despise her if she were ever to go to Asgard, he didn't have the heart to tell her what he would most likely do to get to him. He simply smiled and watched his daughter jump up excitedly and spin around like the princesses in the movies she had been showing him. Let her be happy, feel accepted a little bit longer. The God of mischief prayed she would never learn what an Unwanted Princess she truly was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shi-no-musume: not too long bet heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's written in the least, as always comment, vote yada yada. And check out my new Good Omen's Fanfic. Even if you don't know the show, trust me it's worth the read