Chapter 3 first mission

Shi-no-musume: hey there! Look I brought another chapter! If you remember last time Loki found a photo of Anne and a certain little girl that was conveniently ripped.(yes my writing be like that) now he's kinda mourning Anne's death on his own.. Chaotic way. Well finally we get to see them meet!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not long after Tony had announced the fact that there would be a motion there was a booming clap of thunder causing the young girl to jump, she hated storms, Natasha saw the girl's fear and pulled her onto a coach holding her close and rubbing her back comfortingly. From one of the many balconies a blond man with golden armor and a red cape the way he held himself, his build, reminded the girl of the type of men at her mama's pub, the loud ones who would flip tables and raise their voices. The ones that sometimes tried to hurt her and hit her before her mother would run over and protect her.
She automatically mistrusted him, "Thor'' Steave greeted the man, "I'm guessing that this mission has something to do with your brother then." it wasn't a question, as if he all already knew the answer.
"Yes" the man, Thor confirmed, " my brother appears to be attacking a small town in the Land of Ire;"
"Irland" Tony corrected "it's ireland," he sighed "what would he be doing there of all places? A big city I understand, but what would he gain from attacking a town?"
Thor shrugged, "my brother does not need a reason to cause havoc, you all know this better than anyone. I need your help to capture him. The Allfather has decided he is to be banished here because of this so I will need to have him kept here."
"No way" Tony argued "I won't have him staying here, no offence but I don't feel like babysitting Reindeer games. Last time there ended up being a whole in my building." he looked around at the rest of the team then sighed "fine but if he does anything I'm holding you responsible"
Thor laughed hitting Tony on the shoulder causing the Billionaire to trip forward before catching himself. "Alright man of Iron you have a deal."
Tony mumbled under his breath rubbing his shoulder, looking over at Ciara, he was the first person other than Natasha who had acknowledged her sense Thor had walked in. "sorry Kiddo, you can't come on this one. This guy is bangerus and wont hesitate to hurt you. I swear that you can come on the next one." it seems that this was the first time Thor had even noticed her.
"Who is this little Valkyrie?" Thor asked walking over to Ciara, he smiled down at her, "aren't you the little warrior, you look a mighty lot like my brother."
Ciara snuggled closer to Natasha, her small hands wrapping instinctively around the hilts of her knives. "My name is Ciara, Ciara O'Sullivan," she said guardedly, her eyes studying Thor, those sharp emerald orbs unyielding in their search for any sight of a threat.
"It is an honor to meet you little one" Thor boomed, one of his large hands went to clasp the girl on the shoulder, but in a panic her skin went blue and his hand was encased in ice. "A frost Giant?!" Thor bellowed, grasping his frozen wrist. "When did you acquire a Joturun cub?"
"Frost giant?" everyone asked at once.
The whole team had grown used to the girl turning blue so it wasn't something out of the ordinary to them about Thor looking at her as if he was seeing a penguin sunbaking in the sahara. "They are from one of the other nine realms, a cold race not just physically but also emotionally. They are a long term enemy of Asgard, we had a treaty of peace but they breached it by breaking into our palace in an attempt to steal from the treasury. As it turns out my brother Loki is of their race, a part of the treaty that the Allfather dictated. The idea that a Joturun pup is here of all places is concerning."
(memory)
Ciara lay her head on her mother's lap curled in a warm blanket as her mother ran her slim fingers through her hair. "So they were blue?" she asked, turning her head to look up at her mother.
Her mother smiled warmly "yes" she confirmed, "and despite the fact that they were feared they were absolutely beautiful. Their blue skin covered in thin lines of a lighter shade like butterfly wings, their eyes the color of rubies. Strong and powerful."
"Maybe I'm a frost giant mama!" the Ciara said happily. She liked the idea of not being the only one like her.
Her mom chuckled softly, a tinge of sadness in her voice "yes perhaps spitfire, my little frost giant you'll grow big and strong."
(end of memory)
"Not true" Ciara said, "'mama said that they were frightening yes, but also strong and beautiful. Mama said that they were one of the most beautiful races."
Everyone turned to her then, Thor's brown knitted together "I speak the truth little one, the fact that your mother knows of the frost giants in such a way... was your mother one herself? Perhaps your father?"
"Mama was normal, "Cuara said, "I don't know papa, he had to go far away but mama promised he'd come back for us... he never came though."
Thor nodded, Tony cleared his throat "okay what is going on here? Why are we pestering the kid about things she doesn't know about? I thought we had a god to grab."
"Thor nodded "yes we should go, lady Ciara should come as well, my brother is also a frost giant who was abandoned by his father as a cub perhaps he will come more willingly if she comes with us."
There were faces that looked as if ready to argue but no one said a word. It had been decided.
(time skip to on the jet because...... reasons)
(this is what her costume looks like, sorry I'm not the best artist)