Prologue-different gets you found

shi-no-musume: okay last one, this is soon after her adopted family dies she has been wandering the streets using the abilities she found out she had after her mother died, to survive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciara laid a  slim hand over her empty stomach. She hadn't eaten in days and it was starting to really get to her. Her mind wandered to the smell of her mother humming while making dinner. The familiar scent of fresh baked bread mixed with the unforgettable aroma from her famous lamb soup.
The very thought of the food made her even more hungry. Ciara;s days of living on the streets had taken their toll on the girl. She was thinner now with bags under her emerald eyes. Her black hair, usually straight and slicked, fell in a while black cloud around her head, and she caw covered in so much grime that you could almost not tell that she was in her blue form. With everything that had happened Ciara couldn't change back, the constant fear made it impossible for her to hold onto her normal looking form. She kept looking for something to eat, anything that could at least dull the aching of her stomach.
As she walked frost covered the ground where she walked and every time her fingers brushed against something it too froze. So busy was Ciara with searching that she ran into someone. "Looks like our sources were right" a deep voice stated. Ciara looked up at who she had run into. There were two men in suits standing in front of her blocking off where she had been heading.
One of them took a step forward but stopped when Ciara took a step away. "We aren't here to hurt you little one" the man who had stepped forward said. "We're here to help, you'll let us help you right?"
She looked between the two doubts in her eyes "how are you going to hep mr?" she asked wearily.
The second man, the one that had stayed still finally spoke "because we plan on bringing you to people who can help you control those powers of yours."
Ciara still didn't trust them, even though her heart leapt at the idea of people like her. She had always thought that she was the only one. She felt a tugging on her mind, like her thoughts wanted to show her something. Closing her eyes she let herself follow the pull. The breath was knocked out of her lungs when suddenly she was looking down at herself. This was the mind of one of the men!
Wearily she looked through the emotions, thoughts, memories of this stranger. He works for a government agency called S.H.I.E.L.D. and he was there to bring her to the..... Avengers? Curios Ciara pushed further finding anything the man had on the Avengers/ apparently they were a group of heroes, most of them with incredible powers.Ciara felt ecstatic. There were really people like her out there! Suddenly she found herself being thrown back into her own mind. Gasping she fell backward onto the ground staring at the men with wild wide eyes. They both were looking at her confused.
Clearing her mind with a shake of her head she left onto her feet. "I'll go with you" she exclaimed.  The men only seemed to half hear her, they were staring at her still. Confused Ciara looked at her hands and gasped. She had returned back to her normal pale complexion, smiling to herself she skipped over to the men grabbing their hands. " come on I wanna meet these people who can help me." her voice was cheery now, as if she wasn't filthy and half starved to death. Shocked out of their confusion the men looked at eachother then at the girl.
"This way then" the first one spoke, guiding her to a black car with darkly tinted windows. Without argument Ciara got in the car with one of the men sitting next to her and the other one closing the door and sitting in the driver's seat. Ciara smiled to herself excited to see how this all would play out. Hoping that maybe this time she wouldn't end up alone.
=========time skip brought to you by doctor strange==========
    Ciara had been with the Avengers for a few weeks now and she was starting to finally feel at home. So far her favorite person was Tony aka. Iron man. At first he hadn't taken well to a 'little kid' in his tower but when he realized that Ciara, at her core, was a trickster he began to warm up to the girl now they were pulling pranks on everyone at least once a day.
    She was about to start her first day of training, first she was going to train with weapons with Natasha. The assassin walked over to the girl smiling "ready kiddo?" Ciara nodded eagerly making the redhead laugh. "Lets for them" hse said, bringing the girl to the weaponry. The room was filled from wall to wall with every type of weapon that you could imagine. Natacha encouraged Ciara further inwards. "Go ahead grab what catches your eye kido."
Ciara looked around, there was everything that you could think of. Sharp swords large guns. But the girl's eyes lit up at seeing a pair of curved knives
(they look like this)

     She ran to them grabbing the pair admiring their breath taking wormenship loving the way they seemed to fit him her hands like they had been mad for her

     She ran to them grabbing the pair admiring their breath taking wormenship loving the way they seemed to fit him her hands like they had been mad for her. She looked at Natasha, her lips pulled up into her crooked smile, her eyes bright with joy and mischief.
    The assassin turned pale as if she was seeing a ghost. She just stood there frozen in place. Ciara's smile fell and her brows knitted in worry, her skin turning blue, eye eyes red. "Are you okay?" the voice seemed small, concerned.
Natasha snapped out of her shock kneeling in front of the small child. "Yes child I'm alright" she reassured her "you just remind me of someone. Now why don't we go try out those blades alright?" Ciara nodded her skin and eyes slowly turning normal as she took the Assasin's hand following her into the training room. "Now first you should learn how to hold them properly. A blade held wrong is more likely to harm the holder than the opponent" Natasha said pulling out her own pair of blades holding  her hands out to show the little girl how she was holding them.
Studying Natasha's hands Ciara did the same with hers making sure she had a firm grip on her knives. "Like this?" she asked and Natasha nodded smiling warmly down at the girl.
"You've got it, we might make an assassin out of you yer" Natasha said holding out her had for Ciara to high five which she did.
"Oh no no no" Tony interrupted walking in hands in his pockets "there can't be two of you. This kid's working with me right kiddo?" Tony held his arms open for a hug "how now blue cow?"
Ciara giggled madly running and hugging  him "supercalafrajalisticexplealidocius Mr.  brocias" che answered. They both laughed at Natasha's confusion.
" it's a cool person thing Nat" Tony explained "You wouldn't get it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shi-no-musume: hey look at another chapter! Sorry about the late update, I've been a bit busy please comment!!  Here's a question for you all how should she meet Loki? Will Thor get him? Will he attack the avengers and find her? Will she find him accidentally?