The question

"Ah y/n!" I looked up and saw Kaeya one of the most powerful knights of favonius, me and kaeya are pretty good friends he's always busy on adventure though, I also know him really well too I know his birthday, how tall he is, and I know all of his friends. Kinda sounds like I'm a stalker, but trust me if I were a stalker I would probably know what's under his eye patch, not even his closest friends know what's under there. Kaeya walks up to me and sits down with me. It's completely silent I think he's waiting for me to talk but sometimes when I try to talk nothing comes out I think it's the fact that he's the only guy friend I have ever had, maybe it's because he's really popular with the girls and I think that people will hate me if I start getting too close to him, or maybe I just can't talk to boys. "Y/n? Y/nnn? Are you listening y/n? I suddenly look up and get a bit flustered "sorry I was lost in thought" I say politely. Kaeya looks at me for a second and starts talking "well I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a quest with me" I look at him quickly with a happy look, he normally doesn't take me on quests because there to "dangerous" this is probably the second time he's ever asked me to go on a quest with him. I nod yes "Alright we will get a move on tomorrow morning 7:30 sharp" kaeya said. As he walks away I take a quick glance up and see a bunch of girls looking at me and whispering. I kind of just brush it of as nothing and head to return my books I borrowed from the library.