The quest

Me and keaya walked out of the tavern and left Diluc behind. "Hey where exactly are we going" I asked keaya. Keaya looked at me in a very serious way "it's very far away it may take a week to get there at the least. I will tell you more when we get to the cabin up ahead." I just nod and continue walking aside him. When we get there he walks me inside and we sit down at a table. "Okay I wasn't planning on taking you because of how dangerous it is, so I am making some rules." I nod and keep listening " you must not go out on your own I can't have you getting hurt, it would be to much for me to handle. Now there is another cabin about 4 miles from here and it's just the way we are going but, there are hilichurls up ahead so by the time we get to the next cabin it will be night fall so we can just sleep there" I look at him "question.....are there two beds" I say nervously  "well no, but I can sleep on the floor." "No no you don't have to I just didn't know if you were comfortable sleeping next to me that's all" I said really quickly. Then keaya had a serious look on his face "let's just go and when we get there we can talk more about this." He starts walking out and I just follow.
(For the next bit you are going to be thinking)
"I wasn't concerned on keaya being uncomfortable I know he can withstand almost everything and sleeping next to some girl wasn't going to phase him, but I was going to be very uncomfortable. Keaya is my crush after all, every girl would be happy to be sleeping in the same bed with their crush but me...I don't know." I started to run to catch up with keaya, when I was next to him I kinda felt warm, exept for the fact that he had cryo, meaning he uses ice to fight.