Part 40 - Welcome to the living Nightmare 4

As Loki fell asleep, Dexter left him, to plan the place they both will go to.

"Need help with planning, Father ?", Fox asked.

Dexter jumped again.

"Damn Fox ! Since when do you enjoy to scare me ?", Dexter laughed out loudly and warmly.

"Since I know that you jump very high at that.", Fox teased.

Dexter blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh shush it, will you ?", he mumbled.

Fox chuckled softly.

"But yes. I need your help, Fox. I want everything perfect for Loki."

"Are you trying to get him to stay with you ? Do you really love him that much ?"

Dexter looked away in sadness.

"I know it is wrong, don't remind me, please."

Fox put his hand on Dexter's shoulder. He looked at Fox.

"There is nothing wrong with it. You can't control with who you fall in love with. The problem is, will he chose you over his own Mother ?"

"I know. And I don't know what he will choose. That doesn't mean, that I have to be cold towards him."

"Of course not, Father. That is not what I meant. I meant what you will do if he doesn't chose us. We still need you, you are our Father no matter what. We stay family, right ?"

Dexter looked at Fox and then sighed.

"I am not sure what will happen to me then. We always stay family, until I am no more the same. That is all I can tell you. If that ever happens, you are the one to carry out, what I started. We talked about this."

Fox looked away and then sighed in sadness.

"Alright.", was all he said to that.

Dexter hugged him tightly.

"You know that it will only happen, if I really lost it. Do not worry, I am here for now and that is all that matters."

Fox hugged back.

"I know, Dad."

After a while they let go of each other again and Dexter smiled at him.

"So...you still wanna help me with the perfect place for Loki ?"

"Of course. It has been a long time, since I planned with you on a nice place to stay at."

Dexter chuckled at that softly and then laughed loudly.

"Then let us go, before Loki is trying to plan it with me himself.", Dexter teased.

Fox chuckled too and they both went to his suite to plan.
_________________________________________

Loki was awake after Dexter left. He knew he would soon leave to plan, so he just pretended to still sleep. He stood up and just put his Boxers on as...

'Loki you have an uninvited visitor...', Black warned Loki.

'Who ?'

'Melanie. She has questions. Lie to her.'

'Oh you got it. I will mark my territory.', Loki growled.

'Good.'

Then there was a knock.

'Black can you project that to the ones in the Forbidden part of the Library ? They can tell Fox later.'

'Already done, Loki.'