Part 53 - A bit of Water Fun 2

WARNING!: Mentions of dark things at the very beginning, insulting name callings, deaths, destruction, etc. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

„Mistake..."
„Failure..."
"Unwanted..."
"Monster..."
"No one loves you..."
"Die..."
"No one needs you..."
"Kill yourself already..."

'I can't take this anymore !', thought the tormented little boy.

He had a knife with himself. He held his left arm up and started to cut himself.

"Pathetic...Do it harder and deeper.", another voice said.

He obeyed, but put too much pressure on it and cut his arm off. Instead of screaming, he just sobbed. Then he started to laugh. At first it was a sad and broken one, but it turned more and more insane by the minute.

His once so beautiful eyes turned to a very outraged, glowing and blood - like red. His ever cute little teeth suddenly turned into sharp, pointy and knife like spears. His little nails on his fingers turned into sharp and pointy claws. On his head appeared 2 horns. One left and one right, they looked mighty and deadly. The aura around him was black and his little kid voice turned into a demonic one.

'Let us have some fun, shall we ?', someone asked in the boy's head.

'Like ?', he asked back.

'Punish the ones who made you feel this way and sent the tormentors into your head.', it answered.

The demonic boy grinned widely and laughed its dark, cold and scary laugh.

'When do we start ?'

Silence.....

'Now.'

The demonic boy was having a twisted smile on his face and his eyes turned into a black void and his pupils were red and looking like skulls. There was no trace of the little boy left that just suffered and hurt himself. No... There was the Demon others had awoken within the little boy.

No turning back.

All the boy heard was screaming of many people. He enjoyed it. He killed children, woman and men without any rumors. Without guilt. They all brought it upon themselves. They should have left him alone and not tormented him and then try to kill him off. Because of these stupid believing in God people, his family left him to die. They tore his family apart. They tried to kill him off. And even after all these years he is still outraged.

The screams, begging and their struggle of running away was amusing and fun for the demonic boy. The dirt he covered in other's blood was a true delightful sight too. All these dead bodies. He did this. And it was fun.

A little girl was crying and trying to run away with her older Brother. He killed their parents already and was just waiting for them now. He laughed evilly.

"Run~ Run as fast and far as you can~ I will always catch you~", the Demon laughed out.

And to prove his point he teleported in front of them and killed the big Brother. But as he looked at the girl, ready to slaughter her, he hesitated. She was beaten, bruised and that not from him. She was as old as he was as they....He shook his head and tried again, but one look at her face and he couldn't.

Suddenly his hand with the knife was lifted AGAINST his will and it killed the girl fastly. She was dead, before she even felt the pain. The boy came back to reality and his demonic side was totally gone. As he looked around he was utterly scared of himself and ran away from the scene, crying. He didn't mean to... He didn't mean to...

The boy tried to kill himself, but nothing worked. Last thing he did was stand on a chair, the rope around his neck and then he jumped....
__________________________________