Part 45 - Little Tour

Dexter soon parked Kenai a bit further away in the forest, but still in plain sight from the back of the Cottage house. Loki and him just need to look out of a window and they would see Kenai instantly. Nothing to fear about...

They both got out and Dexter opened the trunk. He gave Loki a Suitcase.

"That is filled with your belongings. Be careful when you walk to the Cottage house. You never know if there are holes in the grass. That can easily make you stumble. Stay on the way.", Dexter told Loki.

Loki only nodded and carefully followed the made way to the Cottage house. Dexter got out his Suitcase, 3 more bags and four 6 packs of water. He set them down on the grass and closed the trunk. Then he locked his whole Car.

He used Magic to carry the four 6 packs of water to the Cottage house. As he stood in front of the door, he set down his Suitcase and got out his keys. It wasn't difficult to find the key, he didn't do it like Willy Wonka with his billions of keys on one Ring, there were only 3 keys. He took the first and unlocked the door.

Dexter pushed open the door and made room for Loki to step in first.

"After you, Loki.", he said.

Loki smiled, took his Suitcase and then went inside first. It was pitch black. You couldn't see a thing. After Dexter also went inside, he closed and locked the door again, chuckling.

SNAP !

Suddenly the whole room, they stood in, was lightened up. The sun shone into the Cottage house and Loki saw a beautiful room.

(Pictures belong to rightful owners !! Imagine the couch with the two pillows dark green and the two pillows black, the 2 other couches black and the pillows dark green, the table out of glass, the carpet black and blue

(Pictures belong to rightful owners !! Imagine the couch with the two pillows dark green and the two pillows black, the 2 other couches black and the pillows dark green, the table out of glass, the carpet black and blue.)

Dexter set everything down and chuckled. Then he hugged Loki from behind and kissed his neck.

"That, Love, is the living room."

"Wow... It is beautiful..."

Dexter hugged Loki tighter and again pressed a kiss to Loki's neck, longer and a bit harder this time. Then he let Loki go and grabbed his left hand.

"Follow me. I will show you around !", Dexter said with excitement in his voice.

Loki found it adorable how Dexter was so childish and excited to show him around. He let Dexter drag him away. Dexter stopped as they were in the next room.

Dexter stopped as they were in the next room.