Part 13

⚠️⚠️TW: mention of abuse and sexual abuse⚠️⚠️

1 month later

"Baby let's go on a date" Kobe said to me. I nodded and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself and quietly cried, I took a shower crying then hid all my bruises with some makeup.

"I asked you a damn question" Kobe said grabbing my face and lifted his hand which made me flinch. He slapped me hard across the face.

"Answer now" he yelled at me making tears fall from my face.
"Of course bebe let's go" he smiled then walked out, tears ran down making me have to do my makeup all over again.

"Hey baby you look beautiful" my mom said pulling me into a hug.
"Thanks mamá" Kobe came down and I rushed to the kitchen to eat.

"Morning Kobe" my mom said smiling at Kobe.
"Morning Mrs. Y/ln" he said back, no one knew he was abusing me but luckily I still had my virginity.

"Sup bitches" I heard Mattia's voice burst through the door, I knew the rest of the group was here.

"Hey bestie" Kairi said hugging me, I hugged back and then I hugged the rest of the group. I could see Kobe's angry face. Fuck.....
____________________________________
"Come on its for our date" I grabbed my arm.
"Let me say bye ok" he pinched my arm which me wince in pain in front of everyone.

"HEY DONT TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT" Jordan yelled at Kobe and he rolled his eyes.

"Chill man" Robert said standing up.

"Don't fucking touch her like that" Roshuan said.

"Ayy what the fuck" Alvaro said walking a little closer.

"Watch it man" Alejandro said in a serious voice standing up.

"Get your fucking hands off of her bitch" Mattia said pulling me toward him.

"Bro stop why the fuck you doing that" Kairi said standing in front of me.

"Hey don't put your hands on her" Vic said.

"Watch it buddy" Taylor said giving him a death stare.

"It's fine guys" they all looked at me and yelled "no".
"Let's go now y/n" Kobe demanded pulling me harder.

He dragged me out of house leaving the group shocked. He pushed into the car and started punching me.

"Ow please Kobe stop" I said crying, he ignored me and continued abusing me.
____________________________________
Kobe grabbed and pushed me onto the bed. He started to unbuckle his pants.

"No no no Kobe please no" I pushed away from me.
"SHUT UP" he yelled at me making me flinch, he pulled my pants off and looked me up and down.

I started kicking them he punched me in the face knocked me out but I could feel his hands grabbing my hips and slamming inside of me. I tried to scream but no one could hear me. I woke up from being knocked out to see him still pounding into me, so many tears escaped my eyes, I was being raped......

He was asleep so I put my clothes back on crying. It was 2:00am he raped me for 4 hours, 4 hours of pain and crying. I quietly snuck out of his house, finally made to my house.

I limped to the ladder and the climbed up. I made into my bedroom them went into my bathroom. I looked at my body is disgust, I had bruises everywhere and body marks. I took pictures of myself so I can file a report at the police station. I took a shower then cried myself to sleep.
____________________________________

A: short but sad