Part 31

Y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open. I heard crying. My baby boy! But then I saw to baby cribs? Who's is the other baby? Kairi was giving the babies to my mom and dad.

You: k-kai?
His head shot straight to me and saw I was awake. He rushed over to me and kissed my face.
Kai: your awake!
I chuckled. Jordan and Jessica came over to me.

Jess: you did good babe
She smiled making me smiled. Jordan kissed my forehead.
J: i thought you were having one baby not twins
TWINS?! WHAT?!

You: twins?!
I said quietly trying not to wake the babies up. My head shot towards Kairi.
Kai: yeah our doctor got it wrong I found out when you gave birth to them
I smiled really big. My mom and dad came over to me and kissed me to on the cheek.

You: where's everyone
I asked Kairi.
Kai: they went home to the kids....my parents should be here in a little bit
Kairi answered looking at the time on his phone.

My mom gave me Gabriella. That's what I always wanted to name my baby but with Isabella Kairi named her so I'm happy I had twins. I smiled just looking at her. She looked like a mini me but still looking like Isaiah. Kairi showed me Isaiah. He also looked like me which I'm happy but Isabella and Samuel came out like Kairi. My baby Mateo he's a mix of me and Kobe. I always wonder if I should tell him about his father but idk.

Like an hour later Kairi's family got here. My family left a little while ago but they got to hold Gabriella and Isaiah. Mayia and Kairi's mom pushed Kairi out of the way giving me a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

M: finally a babies that look like y/n!
Mayia whispered looking at Gaby and Isaiah.
K/M: what's there names beautiful
She asked playing with my hair.

You: Gabriella and Isaiah
I gave her Gaby and gave Kairi's dad Isaiah. They both went to sit down on the couch just watching them.
M: you did good sis
She said making me smile. Mayia is gonna be a great mom.

Kai: I'm guessing no more babies
He questioned. Me and Mayia gave him the "are you serious" look.
Kai: that's a no
I nodded my head really fast. Jeez my vagina hurts.

TIME SKIP

Y/n POV

I'm back home from the hospital. Mateo was holding Gabriella. He was just staring at her not saying a word. I already know he's gonna be the one to protect her through everything even tho he's just 6. Samuel hasn't been around the babies only when I'm holding them and Isabella she's obsessed with Isaiah.

Right now I was holding Vics child cuz she went to make me some lunch. If your wondering the boys are at work doing some shit. The kids have been great. No fighting. No complaining.

Never thought I would have a life like this honestly.

My name is Y/n Cosentino.

And this all happened cuz of rehab.

Rehab

The end

A: okok ik ur probably mad this has come to a end BUT maybe a squeal? Idk

Breed: different😫😌😍😎🤪🤬🥶😱👹👿🤡