sleepover*

you wanna be friends forever
i can think of something better
i'm just feeling low, feeling low
sleeping here right next to me,
but will you ever mess with me? no.

i press my hands to the glass of the shower door, trying to keep my legs from giving in as billie kneels in front of me, lifting one of my legs over her shoulder.

"be as loud as you want for me, baby," she murmurs over the running water, her crystal blue eyes staring into mine. "tell me who you belong to."

her pink tongue traces the inside of my thighs, her nimble fingers moving over the skin of my ass, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. the mixture of the hot water falling over the two of us and the feeling of her hands and lips and tongue on me, driving me insane. 

my hands move from the glass of the shower door to her hair, leaning my head back against the wall as her tongue circles my sensitive clit. "fuck," i mutter, my lip getting caught between my teeth. she flicks her tongue over my clit slowly, her hands gripping onto my ass to pull me closer to her face. 

one hand moves from my ass, up to my breasts, where she gives the right one a firm squeeze. as she does this, she takes my clit into her mouth and gives a harsh suck, causing my knees to buckle under me. 

"billie," i whimper, leaning against the wall for support as she continues her gentle assault on my clit. "it feels so good."

"yeah?" she mumbles into me, the vibration causing a wave of pleasure to course through my body. 

i tug on her hair as she becomes more aggressive with the movement of her tongue. i look down at her and make eye contact, feeling her hand move from my breast to my entrance. she teases my hole with her middle finger, moving from the opening to my clit and back again. she presses firm open mouthed kisses against the inside of my thigh as she pushes her finger deep inside of me, the pressure making my entire body turn to putty. 

"stand up," she tells me, pushing my hips to the wall. "don't move." 

i nod, not trusting my vocal cords to produce any sound as she slowly curls her finger inside of me, pressing against that sweet spot. i let out a squeal, my body instinctively moving to my tip-toes as she slowly pulls her finger out and shoves it back in. 

she continues the hard thrusts of her finger for a couple of minutes before she adds her tongue to my clit, causing my legs to shake more than they already were. the feeling of her finger inside of me, and her tongue playing with my clit, forced a loud moan to leave my lips. 

"oh god," i moan, my hips involuntarily moving against her mouth. she shoves my hips against the wall once more and i get the message that i'm not supposed to move. 

it's so hard not to feed into her movements, though. 

she slides the one finger out of me, staring into my eyes as she presses two against my entrance. "can you handle it, princess?" 

i nod quickly, the empty feeling slowly consuming me. she shoves both fingers into me and begins curling them upward, putting more and more pressure onto my gspot. 

one of her hands moves to my throat, and she squeezes, causing my eyes to roll back. i grip onto her wrist, causing her to squeeze my neck tighter. the burning feeling in the pit of my stomach grows larger, my legs struggling to keep my upright. 

"fuck, fuck, fuck," i repeat under my breath, the lack of oxygen making the feeling in my stomach stronger than ever. "i'm gonna cum," 

billie's assault on my gspot quickens, causing my toes to curl and the heat in my stomach to release. her grip on my neck doesn't loosen, but the movement of her fingers inside of me slow, curling and uncurling at a teasing speed. 

"think you can go one more?" she asks me, a soft smirk playing on her lips. "or are you done?"

before i can answer, a loud alarm jolts me awake. a thick sheet of sweat covers my body as i open my eyes, billie's body pressed against my nearly bare one. 

"fuck," billie drags out as she buries her face into the pillow. "time to get up, i guess."