moan*

constantly thinking about you
and i can't get through this at all

she made the pain stop.

if even for just a moment, it stopped.

the world froze when she looked me in the eye, and her pupils dilated.

her eyes big and bright, a small smile playing on her lips as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

she was the comfort id been craving.

the safety net id been hoping would catch me.

her family's conversation felt like a hug; they welcomed me with open arms and lots of food.

she held me with affection prominent in her eyes, and pressed her lips to my nose when we were alone.

she was everything i could ever want and more; my savior, my heroine, the clarity in a smokey room.

as she held my face in her hands and promised me she wouldn't leave, i believed her with my whole heart.

she made me happiest in that moment.

her laugh rings through my ears when i'm alone - a sound i'm not used to; i've never heard something so beautiful, caused by myself.

12:30am trips to the kitchen for iced coffee, horror show marathons with long lasting kisses and endless cuddles - my heart was full and happy.

she did it. she changed me.

it was when she said those three words that i felt nothing more in my entire body.

she has me in every way.

body, soul, mind - i am hers.

she is mine.

her full lips move against my own as we kiss - a messy dance of teeth and tongue while her hand grasps my throat, the television show we'd been watching a distant memory now.

the screams of horror on the television echoed my own thoughts of excitement, my heartbeat rising as the slightest squeeze came from her hand.

"harder," i'd whispered, waiting for her to take initiative.

she'd always been a bottom.

as her hand squeezed tighter around my throat, i could feel the ache between my legs worsen. she'd never done this before, yet she was so good - how?

"i want to touch you," she'd whispered into my ear, her eyes dark with lust - or was it love? "can i?"

"please," i murmured breathily, my hands gripping onto her wrist as to beg her not to move her hand from my throat.

her free hand slowly trained down my front, her careful fingers causing goosebumps to rise on my clothed skin. my breath became labored as her nimble fingers move over my clothed clit.

a breathy moan escapes my lips, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my back arches slightly.

with each movement of her fingers against the bundle of nerves, my body became warm and restless.

the more she moved, the louder my noises became.

"you have to be quiet, baby," she whispered into my ear, continuing her movements as she brushes a stray hair out of my face. "we can't wake anyone up; my parents will kill us."

"it just feels so good," i whisper, my body gasping for air as her fingers pull my shorts to the side, teasing my aching pussy. "fuck."

"you moan so pretty," she hums, slowly pushing her fingers into me.

i grip onto her bicep and bite onto the stuffed dragon acting as a guard between my head and the wall, as an attempt to be quiet.

her fingers move slowly inside of me, wiggling around slightly as her eyes stay trained on my face. "i could do this all day."

"i'm gonna cum," i whine, my body tensing and my legs shaking as i struggle to keep my eyes open.

"cum for me," she whispers, her lips brushing over my own teasingly as she removes her fingers and begins rubbing my clit quickly.

the action quickly brought me over the edge, the feeling causing my entire body to feel like electricity coursing through my veins. my legs shake and my lips part, my breathing supply being hindered by the immense pleasure.

no one had ever made me cum like that before.

"fuck," i drag, my body becoming sensitive quickly. "shit, you've gotta give me a minute," i breathe, my legs shaking as my eyes struggle to stay open.

"was that good?" she asks me, her big blue eyes staring into my own as her hair falls into her face. "did i do good?"

"you did so good, baby," i whisper to her, my hand running through her hair slowly, stopping at the back of her neck to pull her down for a kiss.

"i love you." shed whispered between messy kisses, her hand moving to cup my cheek. "i adore you."

"and i, you," i reply, a soft smile playing on my lips as she presses a chaste kiss to my forehead, wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me closer.

hello if you're new here, welcome

if you're old here, hello my loves

i've been mia lately and i apologize but i post life updates in the story called "meet the author" if you want to see what i've been doing

this is the first thing i've written since aurora (which i've unpublished for now)

i love (most of) you lots 🥺❤️

thank you for sticking w me so long