Five

Avyanna Elyse

"Hey," Rigel said with a smile, carrying a tray of food.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not angry nor sarcastic, but in a simple way.

"I knocked on the door earlier when you didn't open it. You seemed upset, so here, eat this," he said, lifting a spoonful of rice to feed me. However, I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Aren't we supposed to be minding our own business?" I asked, but he didn't answer, still holding the spoon up.

"Eat up," he said, now serious. Since he was serious, I just opened my mouth, letting him feed me.

"She blackmailed me," he explained while feeding me, leaving me with questions.

"Huh?" I said, with food still in my mouth.

"She blackmailed me. I don't know how, but she knew that I'm married to you. She demanded to be my boyfriend in exchange for her silence. We didn't have sex last night; she was drunk and wasted, so I had to make her believe that we did. I just pushed the bed up and down, groaning. I don't know why she moaned, so don't be jealous. I'm sure she remembers it by now," he continued while still feeding me, calming down myself  acting na hindi ako gulat by the information he revealed.

"And you didn't tell me? Will she be quiet now?" I asked, not looking into his eyes.

Instead, he laughed. "Why would I tell you? If I did, you'd probably be complaining to your father by now. No, that's why I'm telling you this, beca—" I interrupted him, excited to hear what he was going to say.

"Are you telling me this so I won't be upset and jealous? Because you finally fell for me?" I said with sparkles in my eyes, making him laugh.

"Avyanna," he called me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you really want me?" he asked, smirking.

I nodded a hundred times.

He slowly pulled me closer and whispered something. "Then come on and take me," he whispered in my ears and stood up.

"At her party, come and take back what you own, tonight," he said and shut the door.

"Tonight?" I whispered.

I was about to pick up my phone when I saw a peach-colored envelope with an old-style seal.

I immediately opened it and saw Samantha's name and mine.