Hood Gurl- Vol. 2

Chapter 1

-And the story goes on… (Weekend) (November)

We were fly, we were high, and we were the best. Deahvian, Keyshia, & I could work it as we danced around in my room by the song: Empire State Of Mind- Jay-Z (Featuring, Alicia Keys).

“Luv, when you be havin’ sleepova’s gurrl.” Deahvian said after the song was over. Keyshia and Deahvian were over my house this Saturday for a sleepover until tomorrow afternoon. We were in my room, eating popcorn, watching movies on Raven’s laptop, and gossiping. I was thankful I had friends over, especially ones with style! Deahvian was wearing cute bunny slippers, with a white and pink cotton pj’s. Keyshia was wearing them white kitten slippers, with red cherries decorated across her pj’s. I was wearing my juicy couture pj’s Deahvian bought for me last time we went to the mall, and It was ultra comfy. Me, Keyshia, & Deahvian was in the house with my twin sisters and my twin bros. It was 7:30 and soon my mom will be coming home, and ya’ll all know that damn-ass monster that comes up here and beats me up and yells all that crap. However, when my best friends were over, she was more nicer. Talk about split personality.

My boyfriend Cameron Williams will be coming over in 10 minutes. I had to pay my siblings $2 each to keep their mouth shut, but it was worth it. He would be coming over and bringing me a gift he said and I couldn’t help but tune out sometime from the sleepover, thinking about what he bought me, and how sweet and kind this guy I’m lucky to be dating is. Anyways proceed on with tha story. Tha name is Kassidy Davis.

In addition, HELLLLL…. Yeah, this is my life.

*********************************************

About almost 15 minutes later, Cameron still didn’t arrived. In addition, I was worried he wasn’t going to be here, I really wanted to kiss and hug him and it only been 1 month since we have been dating. Talk about crazy in love.

“Yo gurls, I’m trippin’ now.” I said looking out the window as I laid on my bed.

“Awh seems like Miss Kassidy is missin’ somebody like mucho,” Keyshia said eating popcorn.

“Gurl, I think I just heard tha door bell tho” Deahvian said opening my bedroom door.

“AAAH!” We all screamed. Cameron Williams (my boyfriend!) finally arrived. I brushed my hair down, to straighten it out.

“Gurl, go and answer tha door!” Deahvian said pushing me out of my own room and locking it. “And don’t come back till he says he leaving!” She yelled from inside.

“Stop playin’!” I said as I walked downstairs and opened the front door. In addition, it was him.

“Hey, baby.” He said giving me a hug.

“Hey, Cameron!”

He soon came in. He was sexy in a long sleeve polo shirt with a dark blue scarf around his neck, dark jeans, and crystal white sneakers. He had a fresh haircut, and his arms were still muscular and pumped from basketball practices lately. He sat on the couch, and patted the seat on the couch next to him, for me to sit down. I quickly ran to dim the lights and rushed up to him. I kissed him on the cheeks, and then started on the neck but he stopped me.

“Sweetie wait, remember ya gift?”

“Oh, yeah! Sorry. Can I have it?”

“Of course.” He handed the box out from under his arms, and gave it to me. My heart started pumping more quickly, and my legs started shaking. I thought I would be out of that habit but I wasn’t. I took the box. It was in an extra small size white box, I cautiously opened it, and out came a heart shaped ring that had crystals in it. I lighten up, and soon started bouncing on the couch. “OH MY GOD! Cameron, sweetie, you did this for me, I-I-I- love it!” I gave him a super tight hug.