||3||

The letter:

The letter:

Dear Prachi,

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. When you saw me crying. You came to console me. I didn't told you that why was I crying nor you asked me. So, let me tell it now. I had a brother, Aryan. He had cancer and he died. I was devastated by his dead. He was the only one who was always for me.

So, let me come to the point. I got to know that I also have cancer and the doctors said that I am only going to live till 22. I didn't wanted to get attached to you so I didn't came to meet you. But when you told me that you love me I was beyond shock. I knew I loved you too but I can't do it. So, I have decided to go to my aunt's place.

In other circumstances, I would be saying 'goodbye' or 'see you later', but I am gonna be real, I am going to die.

I don't if you would see me again or not before death. I know you want to tell that I'm not going to die but that's the truth.

I am not a quitter but the game isn't worth playing anymore.

Sometimes, I just wish that I hadn't gotten close to you.

And I have a confession to make, I love you Prachi.

I can stay in your heart but not in your life.

I always said : The less people I cared about, the less people I have to loose, the less it hurts.
And that's exactly why I didn't wanted you in my life.

Writing this letter is harder than I thought. All goodbyes are sad and so is it.

Just remember one thing, I love you. I am in love with you and always will. 

Love, Ranbir

●||END||●

Vote and Comment

   How was the TS?

Bbye