Chapter 5: Their Past...

Authors Note: This is probably one of my longest chapters 😂. 

Warning: Dark and violence. 

~No one's P.O.V~

Just as Lefty, Molten, Circus baby and Amber were all going to get out of the portal something seemed to hold back Molten and Amber and in a blink of a eye they were in a dark room. 

~Molten's P.O.V~

"Wh-where are we?" Amber stuttered. "I don't know." I replied. The room looked increadibly sketchy.. It was a dark black room nothing was there except Amber and I.  Suddenly, a rather small dim lap turned on. "Who's there!" I barked. "Show yourself." Amber spoke turning into her animatronic form. 

~Amber's P.O.V~

There was no responce. "Playing hard to get huh?" Molten twitched. "If it's a fight you want it is a fight you will get you-" "Molten No." I looked at him sternly. "Whatever." Molten hissed, rolling his eyes. "That doesn't mean we can't stay on guard though." I said looking around cautiously. Then I felt a strike of electricity go through my body. "Did you feel that?" I asked. "Yup." He replied. All of a sudden, molten fell to the ground. "Molten!" I screamed trying to help him. There wasn't any oil dripping out neither then I remember starting to feel immense pain. 

~Molten's P.O.V~

I remember blacking out and then waking up to an oddly familiar house..Then I saw a younger version of Amber.. Probably since she was 8 ish."Amber!" I smiled." Do you know where we are? Wait why are you so short?" Then suddenly, she ran through me like i was some sort of hologram. "How..?" I wondered. 

She started walking up the stairs and I followed her. "Brother!" She screached banging on the door. "Brother? We have another sibling and she didn't tell me?!" I thought furiously. "Morning Bitsy." Smiled.. Me?! "What?!" I yelled. She.. replaced me..? Come on Molten, I don't think she would do that besides she does look younger than she does now and now that I mention it he kind of looks like me.

 Wait.. What if that is me! I gasped. There is no possible way though no one has that type of technology.. I will call him mini me and I guess I could just continue listening to them, nothing else to do. 

"~No one's P.O.V~

Firstly, I am only 3 days younger than you. Secondly, no one cares if I'm younger than you doofus, I'm the favourite." Smirked Amber. 

"Take that back." Liam frowned. "I'm good." Amber laughed evily. "Kids! Time for breakfast!" Called their Mum. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Laughed Liam running to the kitchen. 

"Hey!" Amber shrieked chasing after him.  "I win!" He grinned. "No fair." Amber scowled. "Was to fair!" Snarled Liam. "Was not!" "Was to!"  "Just eat your breakfast kiddos." Dad said handing them their breakfast while glaring  at his newspaper. 

"Anyways, Hope you have a good birthday knucklehead." Amber said punching his arm lightly causing Liam to laugh back a little. "I think you would be glad to hear that I managed to convince mum to choose the best place for your party!" Amber announced proudly.

 "Chessington?!" He smiled. "Urm.. No." Amber face-palmed. "The second best thing." "Chuck E' Cheese?!" Liam asked.

 "Close enough." Amber sighed. "Its Fredbears diner!" She cheered. "You mean that run down copycat of Chuck E' Cheese?" He asked finishing his mouthful of anima breakfast. "Well I guess but it's still pretty cool and has more better animatronics!" She replied. "More better?" Smirked Liam. "Shuddup!" She yelled standing on her chair. "Get down from there Amber." Their Mom said sipping her coffee. "Whatever." Amber muttered getting down. "Cmon, Finish and meet me upstairs" Liam said. "Okay." She replied with her mouthful. 

~Later at the Fredbears Diner~

"Woah!" Laughed Liam. "This is awesome!!" Amber walked up to him and smiled, "Not some stupid run down pizzeria?" He was just speechless, the pizzeria was nothing like what he thought the pizzeria would be. 

The walls were covered in with party decorations and posters, the sounds of children screaming and laughing filled the air along with their extra cheese pizza. It was just like being on holiday. 

~Later~

 "Today was amazing! We should come again sometime." Liam said finishing his pizza. "Mom said we can when she has more money."  Replied Amber. Liam gazed over to see a group of kids holding a crying child and the security guards hadn't noticed yet. He tapped her shoulder and pointed to the argument over there. 

~Liam P.O.V~

Amber and I were about to go and help that poor crying boy but then the Spring Bonnie animatronic was standing over them." H-hey th-her-e K-k-kidd-os" The voice was rather glitchy and scary. "Hi?" I asked. "Do you want cake? Spring bonnie asked. "Sure!" Amber cheered waving her arms about. 

There was no way that was actually spring bonnie though besides we were old enough to know they weren't the actual person like in Disney you normally see people dressed up as Mikey Mouse or Disney princesses or something of the sort, those are called mascots. If it was actually Spring bonnie that would take tones of mistakes and fixing but since it was a mascot it wouldn't hurt us. Boy were we wrong.

 The mascot led us to a room but there was no cake. I don't even know why we went in the room.  It sounded sketchy enough why was I that dumb? In the room, there were scratches one of those things in TV shows where in a prison the prisoner has a piece or chalk and they draw how many days they have been there but the things that horrified us the most was the blood smeared everywhere.

~Molten's P.O.V~

I remember.. I didn't want to be here anymore. It was like re-living my death or rather..  watching it and not being able to do anything about it. The mascot took off their costume revealing himself. It was Afton.

 Honestly, I wasn't that surprised. "So kids wanna play a game?" Afton laughed maniacally, his white eyes constantly flickering between white and purple. Mini me and Amber backed up againstead a wall there was no where for them to go. 

"Eanie, Meanie, Miney, you!" Afton swung his knife at Amber and I heard them scream but only a second then I cautiously opened my eyes there was silence and the room was dark once again. "Don't worry, I will put you back together. " Afton and two other people said. 

"Those mini games were so fun!" Baby smiled. "Yea! I would love to do them again." Lefty cheered. What happened to the portal. I thought. "I guess it was just a glitch." I said aloud. "What was a glitch Molten?" Asked Lefty. "Nothing-" I am as pretty sure they knew I was lying and I just escaped to the vents. 

Amber P.O.V~

"Weird.."  Circus baby mumbled. "What did you think about it Amber?" Lefty asked looking at me. "I-" "Wait why are you in your animatronic form?" He asked. "No reason important." I said turning back. "See?" "Okay."  He beamed skipping away. "Well I'm going to go check up on Molten." Circus baby said going to her stage to power off. "Sounds good!" I called to her. What an odd day. I thought.

~Lefty P.O.V~

She is suspicious.. 

(1227 Words)