Chapter 3: To le vents!

Molten P.O.V

"A-amber?" I repeated. "Yes it's me, your sister!" She beamed. "I-i.." I stumbled looking for words, this was incredible! I never thought I would see her ever again especially after what happened.. 

*NO SPOILERS YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.. (Maybe chapter 5.. yea chapter 5) 

Still Molten's P.O.V

She suddenly wrapped her arms around me so I wrapped my arms around her.. Then Lefty also wrapped his arms around both of us. "I wanna have hugs too" Lefty Said waving his arms about and clearly wanting attention. Do you not love me Molty~~? Lefty Looked at me doing his puppy eyes. Amber snickered and started to do a bit of Lenny face as I started to blush red and looked away.. "O-of course I love you ya idiot but I don't-"  HUGS!" Lefty yelled hugging me from the back interrupting me and i blushed a deeper red. 

 Then me and Lefty started arguing about.. hugs, (what is my life ;-;). But seriously, never in my animatronic LIFE would I have thought that I would be WITH Lefty ARGUING about HUGS, I mean SERIOUSLY! 

Amber P.O.V

Molten and Lefty are like an old but cute married couple I carefully crawled out the vents. But Bryan and the others weren't down here..Probably have gone to buy a new animatronic or some crap like they always do. "Ima go play some arcades" I said aloud.. Then I just casually went to play some arcades.. 

Lefty P.O.V

"MOLTENNN!! GIMME HUGS RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. Or what? Molten snickered. Then I my over exaggerated gasp "I am shooketh!" I said holding my hands to my chest and blinking intensively. Molten just rolled his eyes and was about to crawl outta the vents until I stopped him by jumping on top of him.

Molten P.O.V

"LEFTY!!" I said blushing harder than I've ever blushed looking at the position were in. "What?" He asked. Ohhh.. right~ He started to blush as well. Then there was an awkward silent for a few minutes. "Well get off me!" I blurted out. But Lefty didn't move a muscle I wanted to know what was going through Lefty's head! All of a sudden, Lefty pushed his lips againstead mine and I didn't know what to do! This wasn't me and Lefty's first kiss but still! So I had no choice but to kiss back. 

Lefty P.O.V

"Next time.. I'm top" He said still blushing. "Yea yea, tough guy." I snickered. "I hate you Lefty" He said pushing me off him. "Love you too, Molty Fred~"

431 words!