Chapter 6: Some doors are better left closed

Autor's note: When I started writing this was in the first season and i didn't know an awful lot about TFF at all and everyone was saying Bryan was Chris in Gacha life mini movies, so that's what I went with. When I reached season 2 of the series I started to realise Bryan wasn't actually Chris, Jon was in the series. So, In this A.U Bryan will be Chris but in my next TFF storry (If I ever do another) Jon will be Chris (Also I made this story in late Season 1 and it is also based in late Season 1 aswell xD. Anyways on with the story!!)

~Amber P.O.V~

I was casually crawling in the vents when I found Molten. He seemed stressed and tired looking at blue-prints. "Hey bro."I smiled. "Hey Amber.." he smiled weakly. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing really.. I just-" "It's about the portal isn't it." I asked . "Yea.." He mumbled. I sighed. "Like you said earlier I'm sure it was just a glitch, everything will be okay. If it happens again, we'll tape off the area so no one can go in until we get it fixed." I reassured him. He slowly nodded and gave an unsure smile.

~Molten P.O.V~

Ever since I re-united with her I have started getting soft. I don't like it...maybe I can go do something else for a while. I'm sure she won't mind.. "I'm going to go take a walk." I told her. I just needed to clear my head from the portal and start thinking about the deal me and Afton still have...

~Amber P.O.V~

Molten sure acts oddly, I'm sure its nothing too much though. Bryan and the other animatronics should be back soon though. Circus baby and Lefty told me they were going to Jon's Pizzeria for a while and Molten is being weird. I have nothing better to do then spy on them, I'm sure they don't mind after all we are friends. I turned into my animatronic and glitched to Lefty and Circus baby. They weren't far away, they were in the portal room. I thought they said they were going to Jon's Pizzeria though, unless, no no! They wouldn't lie, we are... friends? What are they saying to each other.

~Lefty P.O.V~

"Circus Baby, we can't trust her." I cried. "I trust her" Circus Baby sighed, "How could you not trust Molten's sister?!" I was taken aback. "Come back to me when you have a good enough reason, for now... Don't assume." With that the Circus brat walked off.

~Amber P.O.V~

Lefty doesn't trust me...? I guess thats fair, I haven't even know them for over a month. Thank you though Circus Baby. I really appreciate it. I guess it's time to spy on Molten but I don't really want to do this anymore. If Lefty doesn't trust me and that hurts then what if Molten doesn't trust me? Even though I'm his sister. I'm gonna risk it! I teleported to Molten and he was having a conversation with Molten.

~Circus baby P.O.V~

"Is she gone?" I asked. Lefty nodded about to die with laughter. Then we both rolled on the floor laughing, suprised no one heard us. "I can't believe we go away with that!" Lefty said, gasping for breath. "Man I hope she doesn't hate us after this." I smiled, wiping my oil tears. "Nah, she won't." Lefty smiled.

~Molten P.O.V~

"Why did you want to call me here, Afton." I said while rolling my eyes. Afton noticed my sauciness and sighed, "The deal is off Molten." I wasn't expecting that, out of all the things that I would of thought he would say that? "It is?" I asked, I wasn't sure if i heard that right. "Yes, After I realised Chris actually survived the bite of 87', Molten I don't want to kill my son, I don't want to hurt him, you don't understand how painful to loose all your loved ones..."

This really angered me but then I started to calm down as I felt something or rather someone take over. "Springtrap, I don't know how you have forgotten but my soul name is Liam, I was there when the bite happened. We saw what was happening, My sister Amber and I were going to help that poor boy and give those bullies a piece of our minds because we knew it wasn't right," My soul started taking control and I could still see through my eyes but I just couldn't stop my self from saying this. "That's what happened, I'm glad both you and I reunited with our loved one but I never got to experience high school or getting my dream job or have children but you did so don't complain." I then took over again. 

~Springtrap P.O.V~

His soul took over? If his soul is able to take over then.. Oh yes, this plan is perfect. "Why are you smiling Afton?" Molten asked. I forgot he was here honestly- "Oh don't worry about it Molten but like i said I'm letting you off." I smiled. Then he leapt to the vents like some idiot. How did he not suspect me XD you have to be an idiot not to suspect me-"

~Molten P.O.V~

I think Afton is the imposter, He's doing that thing where he laughs evily with his mouth closed. I know everyone here to goddamn well, I need new friends. TwT

~Amber P.O.V~

Who am i kidding, I spent the last hour spying on everyone. I have a feeling that Lefty and Cb knew I was there so did Molten but Afton just dumb- I couldn't even hear what Afton and Molten were saying. It's not like it matters though, I'm tired of listening to peoples conversations. Time for a nap UwU