Chapter 8: Animatronic Funtime Freddy/Molten's Past

~Funtime Freddy's P.O.V~

It was the 6th of January 1984, exactly one year after the closing of Fredbear's family diner, I was happily performing with my hand puppet friend called Bon Bon. It came to a point where I slowly I powered off like usual but it was different. Everything was black I couldn't see anything until a young girl came up near the stage. "Daddy isn't watching." She said looking around. "Don't tell daddy that I'm here, I wanted to watch a show too." She smiled innocently. "I don't know why he won't let me come see you, you're all wonderful!" She said slowly taking Cb's ice cream."Where did all the other children go?" She asked. Knowing what was going to happen next, I turned my head and heard a loud animatronic scream. I then randomly started walking. I didn't know where, didn't know why but I just started walking somewhere. "Freddy?" I heard Foxy call. "Freddy!" He said going after me. "What are you doing!" They whisper-yelled. "I- I don't know! I just had a sudden urge to go this way, Why are you coming this way?" I asked. "To follow you dumbo but now ya got me doing it to!" They scowled. "Well, it ain't my fault it's in my programming." "Oh please, you weren't doing this before where you?" "Well no but-" "Exactly my point, hun." Foxy snorted. "For being an entertainment freak for children in your programming ya sure are sassy Foxy." I mumbled. "What did you say?" Their ears twitching with both annoyance and good hearing. "Wha- Nothing!" I lied. "Where here by the way, Freddy." "The back room?" I asked, tilting my head. "Don't ask me-" Foxy said leaning againstead the door then accidentally pushing it open. Then suddenly, my eyes started glitching and then went fuzzy. "AH! GOD FOXY, WHAT DID YOU DO YOU IDIOT!" I yelled out in frustration. "I didn't do anything and if your wondering my vision is also blurry." He then said. Their voice then started glitching and I couldn't hear anything else but voices and screams and then I saw blood dripping down my mouth below me was a mangled body being stiched up in different places, I don't know what happend and why the child looked like that but I couldn't help but just smile. I was proud of myself of what I had done to this poor soul. I then got flashbacks or flashforwards of me killing people, not only children but also adults. I even remember how I did it, Foxy would mimic an adults voice and once the child had walked in I would lock the door and take apart the child. That wasn't the only way we did it there where many, many more but believe it or not the one I just told you about was the less gruesome way. We were then put away for what felt like a second for us but really was almost over 30 years, there were new animatronics that took our place but we destroyed them in a matter of moments. We became lonely and forgot what it was like above ground so we destroyed and killed everything in our way but everytime we would get up there, they would always put us back. Everything went blurry again, I remember burning in a fire my parts and endo-skeleton molding with my body. "Wake up." A frightful voice chanted.

~Lefty P.O.V~

Molten suddenly jumped up from where he was sleeping and breathed heavily. "Bad dream?" I asked looking at him adoringly. He wrapped his wires around his legs and slowly nodded. I sighed and hugged him. It was only recently he started having nightmares, I don't know why or what started it but he never liked talking about it. I worry about Molten sometimes but I can't force him to tell me what's wrong but It just gonna get worse and worse for him. "What happened Molten?" I asked. "It's about the past, my past 2 personalities.. Funtime Freddy and Ennard." He said with his head in his hands. "Tell me what's wrong Molten, nothing will change our friendship nor how I think of you.." I said holding his hands. "Promise?" He said with sadness in his voice. "I promise if my whole life depended on it, your happiness is the everything i care about."

Author's Note: Okay.. Guys- I'm the queen of wholesome chapter endings but yea that was funtime freddy's path from being an innocent children animatronic to being a murdery sphyco path to then becoming an even mix of evil and innocence/good.

Words on the story: 730

Words altogether: 771