(1) Fixing "Get The Message"

*In the Time Scape*

Me: We will go with the moment it all started. "Get the Message" May 2nd, 2016, 5 Minutes before the Episode Shoots!

*They enter the Portal, and they remain undetected*

Me (Quietly): Alright, We have our mission... Stand up with Lincoln Against Lori, When He comes out of "Lori's Room." Rita, You go with Him, I will Settle this So that she will know what being a Human Pretzel Feels to her. When I Am Done with her... Lynn Sr, You take it from there and Interrogate try and get inside her head to see what she was thinking why does she always threat Lincoln, Everyone got it?

*The Two Nod, They Hear dancing and Off key singing*

Me (Quietly): Hide, Camo Mode! *Everyone turns Invisible before Lincoln Sees them*

*Lincoln continues to breakdance; he goes up the stairs and does more moves in the hallway where he then enters one particular room.*

Lori: "Lincoln!"

Lincoln: [takes the goggles off and sees Lori making an angry expression at him.] "AAHHH!"

Lori: There's only one rule in this house: Stay out of my bedroom! If I catch you in here again, I will literally turn you into a human pretzel! *on the phone* No, not you, Bobby. *giggles* One sec, okay? *kicks Lincoln out of her room.*
*Lincoln puts his goggles back on and continues to dance the zombies away.*

Me (Quietly): Phase One, Rita, You're up.

*Rita exits out of Camoflauge Mode*

Rita: Hey Lincoln...

*Lincoln pauses his game, and looks up to see his mother, she did not look mad she just looked concerned*

Rita: Was Lori being mean to you?

Lincoln: Yeah...

Rita: C'mon, Let's talk in your room. You are not in trouble.

*Lincoln's Door closes*

Me (Quietly): Alright, the Albino has taken the bait. Phase Two starts now, Lynn Sr, Try to Stay out of sight if you need to, don't let this Time's Lynn Sr see you. *I Kicked down Lori's Door, It made Lori Accidentally Hang up her call*

Lori: WHO ON EARTH KICKED DOWN MY DOOR, LINCOLN!?!?

Me: Heh heh heh, It wasn't Lincoln, Golden Poop Hair!

Lori: Who The Hell Are You!?

Me: Let's Just Say, You and I Have Unfinished Business. *Cracks Knuckles*

*With Lincoln*

Rita: So let me get this straight you were playing this Zombie Dance Apocalypse game on the VR, and while dancing you did not notice you entered Lori's room and she went too far about it while she was on a call with Bobby, So she kicked you out.

Lincoln: Yes.

Rita: Honey, You shouldn't be afraid to tell me this stuff... I am your Mother.

Lincoln: You're Right, Parent Trumps Child no matter how many stand against me. Thanks Mom. *Hugs His mom, as She Hugs him back*

*Rita Taps Her earpiece*

Rita: Ok, I Got It, Release The Father.

*With Me*

*We were still fighting*

Me: KINDA IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!! *Release a Blow To The Face* that's IT!!!! I was hoping to Fight Legally, But I Have No Choice. *Lori Tries to Punch But I Caught it, Twisting her fist, Knee kicking Her Head and Stomach, She tries to strike again but I Dodge it giving her a massive elbow to the back of the neck and a kick to the back, Cracking The Wall, rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Cannonballed On Her Twice and once I Got Up She Was Messed up, But she was still able to move, But (again) She was knocked out, I was taking a Breather*

*20 Minutes Later*

*Lori Blinks Her eyes, Realises Lincoln is in her room again, She wanted to punch him so bad but Then She Saw her parents And She decided to drop it, and She Shows her fake smile and Her eye twitches*

Lynn Sr: I knew what you were gonna Do.

Lori: What!?

Rita: You were gonna punch him. Where do you get this idea that you should torture your own sibling.

Lori: He was In My Room!

Lynn Sr: CAN IT, YOUNG LADY!

*I did my best to stay out of sight while in Camo Mode, Other than that, The Volume Of The Father's Voice Silenced Lori like someone being muffled*

Lynn Sr: This Is MY House! Therefore, You Need to Share Your Room With All Of your Siblings! Lincoln, Didn't Enter your Room on Purpose!

Rita: IF I HEAR FROM LINCOLN THAT YOU THREATEN TO TURN HIM INTO A HUMAN PRETZEL ONE MORE TIME, I WILL NEVER LET YOU SPEND TIME CALLING, TEXTING, OR DATING BOBBY EVER!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?

Lori: Yes, Ma'am...

Rita: DON'T MAKE ME THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR DRIVING PRIVILEGES!!!!

Lori: What!?

Rita: IF YOU PUT BOBBY BEFORE YOUR OWN FAMILY THEN YOU WILL HAVE EVERY PRIVILEGE BEING THE ELDEST SIBLING TAKEN AWAY AND I WILL PASS IT DOWN TO LENI, AM I CLEAR!?!?

Lori: Yes Ma'am! Geez, Louise! What Did I Do?

Rita: YOU KICKED LINCOLN OUT OF YOUR ROOM, MY ADVICE TRY ASKING NICELY INSTEAD OF JUST KICKING HIM OUT FOR NO REASON!!!

Lori: Yes Ma'am...

Rita: NOW, I NEED YOU TO APOLOGISE TO LINCOLN AND FOR YOU TWO TO HUG IT OUT, AFTER THAT LORI SWEAR YOU WILL NEVER THREAT LINCOLN AGAIN!

*Lori Just Stood Up, Lincoln forced himself to Walk and Hug Lori which made the Two a little Uncomfortable, Lori Mostly*

Lori (Quietly): Just so you kn-

Lincoln (Quietly): Don't even think about it, Keep that promise or they will extend your punishment.

*They Both Let Go, The Parents And Lincoln left as soon as Lori Swore She Would not threat Lincoln Again.*

*Lori Turned Red, She Was about to Get Her hands On a Certain Someone*

Lincoln: Thanks, For standing up for me, I will remember to tell My parents instead of Tackling the Conflict Myself.

Rita: I Love you, My Son.

*Lincoln left to go his room*

Lincoln: Love you Too, Mom.

*Once the Coast was clear, Lynn Sr, Rita, and Myself Teleported back to the Time Scape*

Which episode should our three heroes fix next!? Comment below.