Chapter 2

Peter P.O.V
I can't believe I just did that, shitshitshitshit. Now they know something is wrong. That were my thoughts as I swinged trough the City. It was a quiet night nothing special was happening. I got a few calls from dad, Nat, Sam and Rhodey. I declined them all

After about 2 hours I sat on a rooftop and looked at the City I don't know how long I just said there thinking about nothing and everything. I only realized how late it was when the sun came up.

"Karen can you tell dad that I'm gone stay out and to call me when he wakes up?" "Of course Peter, but I suggest you go home and get some sleep

"Of course Peter, but I suggest you go home and get some sleep." " I'm fine Karen thanks anyway" and I swinged of to stop morning crime. I was 3 hours in ( it was 7 am) when I got a call from dad, I'm in for it." Hey dad watcha need?" I said a bit nervous. 

"PETER PARKER-STARK YOU CAN NOT JUST DO THAT, SWING AWAY AND STAY OUT ALL NIGHT. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE HAVE BEEN?"

''I'm so-'' 

''NO YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK, WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE WERE GONNA HAVE A TALK AN-"

" DAD JUST LISTEN, I have al lot going on right now and I needed some time alone and I told karen to tell you to call me."

"Fine kid but if this ever happens again you're in big trouble. Now come back home Fury wants to talk to us."

"I'm on my way back."

"But don't think you're of the hook when we're done with the meeting you tell me and the rest wat us going on otherways you're grounded, deal?"

"Yeah that seems fair, deal see you in a few dad"

"Bye Pete" peep peep.

That went surprisingly well.
Maybe it's time to tell them about Quinn.
In ten minutes I was back and in my room. I grabbed some clean clothes and took off my suit and jumped in the shower.

After my shower I put on ripped jeans a white shirt and my Denim jacket I got from Quinn for my birthday somehow she got it delivered at the tower even though she was shipt of.

I put on my sneakers, got my phone and left for the living room.

Everybody was there and when I walked in I got pulled in to a group hug. To tight. "Guys....I sorta need to breath..."
"Do you know how worried we were Брат? (brother)" Wanda said and everyone let go.
"Yeah I know....sorry"  I mumbled looking down and rubbing my neck. A habit I picked up from Quinn.
"We'll talk about it later. Come on Маленький паук". We walked to the meeting room Uncle Sam had an arm around my shoulder.

We all sat down in a chair I was next to Uncle Sam and dad. Fury walked in dramatically.
"Fury why are we here when it's 8 a clock?"
Dad asked every one rolled there eyes. " I have found a new recruit" he looked at all of us. Uncle Steve broke out if the shock first by asking " who is he?" " Who said anything about a he" he answered with a raised brow.
" Wait it's a she!!?!?!?!. Finally we don't have enough girls on the team. Right Tasha?"

Aunt Nat smirked at that "yeah can't wait to see how bad she can beat the boys up."
"I'm hurt Romanoff. I Thought you cared about us." Dad fake hurt said. Everyone laughed. Even Fury's lip twisted up. 
"Can you tell us about her?. I mean she is going to be part of the team." I asked Fury.

''you can ask her, her self we are going to pick her up.'' 
"Where she now then?" Uncle Sam asked.
"At a miletary base, she just came back form a tour a hour ago. So lets go'' he looked at me with a knowing glint in his eyes. Which confused me, and kinda scared me.

Time skip

Sam P.O.V
We just landed at the military base, I made eye contact with Rhodey and motioned him over to me. "Did you ever come to this base?" I wisperd "no, this is a base for soldiers who also go on solo missions for shield. And I never knew of shield before Tony got involved." I nodded "That's probably how the woman got on Fury's list."

We got of the plane, we walked through the doors and fallow'd Fury. Peter looked a bit out of it, looked very tired and it was like his mind was somewhere else.
"Hé kid you all right?" I heard Tony ask quietly. I may not like to show it but I truly care about the kid.

"Mm mm.... O yeah I'm fine dad, just curious who our new team mate will be."

I went to walk next to him "you know....he was really worried when you didn't came home" I told him when Tony was out of ear shot. "I fact we all were"
"Even you Uncle Sam?" He teased while lightly bumping me with his shoulder. "Yes kid even me" I chuckled.

That's when we came to a stop by a door.
And heard a female voice " I don't need that what I do need is to get out of here." The voice said " Miss, You have been shot we need to take care of that before you can go home and after that you have a meeting."

Peter P.O.V
"I don't care if I have a meeting" the voice said " but I need to see my brother, I haven't seen him in a year.
Wait...I know that voice.
My brain was starting to catch up. Wait.......did she say she was SHOT?!?!?!.
I looked around and saw my family looking just as concerned as I am.
Fury knocked and opened the door....
And there was the one person I missed the most. Quinn. I wispered

She looked up and I looked into her eyes

She looked up and I looked into her eyes. And I knew she was home and safe.