Chapter 3

No one's P.O.V

Quinn stood up just in time to catch her little brother in a big hug.
Peter was crying happy and relieved tears in to her hair.
The team looked and the pair in shock, they have never seen Peter like this before.

When Peter pulled away he recalled what the nurse had said.
"WAIT did she just say you got SHOT?!?!??!!!!??"

"Pete-"

"Sit down your getting stitched up right now" he forced her to sit on bed
"What happen and when did you get back?? Doesn't matter, are you in pain?!?"
Peter rambled on while Quinn and the team  wachtend in amusement thought the team still in big confusion and worried for the girl who's name was still unknown.

"Peter... Peter....PETER"

He stopt talking and looked at her for a long time and hugged her again "Sorry, I'm just worried your last letter arrived 3 weeks ago I just got so worried"

"Okay what is HAPPENING" that was Tony.
"Who are you?!?!!?" 

"That Stark is your new team mate" Fury said while he nodded towards Quinn who looked confused but then said.

Tony's P.O.V

" OHH, so that's is the meeting she was talking about, I tought you had another mission for me " Said miss I-still-don't-know-who-you-are while the nurse cleaned her bullet wound.

"introduce yourself miss Parker" Fury said while he walked towards her and stood beside her.

Wait.....PARKER

Nat seemed to realize the same thing.
"Parker as in Peter Parker?"

"Yes, I proudly pressed to you my amazing sister Quinn Parker" Peter exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

"SISTER?!?!?!!!!?!!? Everybody in the room looked absolutely astonished. I couldn't wrap my head around it, how did we not know this?. Ecpesely when I'm the one who adopted him.

In the meantime, the nurse was done with the bullet wound and left.

No one's P.O.V

" Wel I don't know about you, but I'm going to take a shower" the girl, Quinn said.
"I'll see you in a bit little spider, then you can tell me about all about the things you did as Spider-Man".

"Wait she knows abot you being spiderman" Steve said in confusion thinking that the team and fruy were the only one's who knew.

"yeah, of course she knows, how else do you think I knew how to fight, or clean a bullet wound for that matter'' Peter explaind as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But how is it possible that i didn't know, I adopted you for crying out loud."  Tony said in a bit of anger not liking not knowing thinks.

"Wel for starters Stark, is a big deal her and went on mission for me