foreward + warning

PLEASE READ.

In light of everything that's been happening with Dramione fanfiction on Wattpad lately, I'm going
to start you off with this.

This is going to be an explicit/mature fanfiction. There will be toxic and dark themes, explicitly written sex scenes, and I can say with certainty - without giving any spoilers - that parts of the climax/ending will be a lot to handle.

It is not suitable for consumption by anyone that is under the age of eighteen. If you are under that age and decide to continue reading this, please be aware of what you are signing up for.

This is mature content, and I expect you all to behave as such. I don't think I'm asking for a lot in that regard.

If there are any disrespectful comments (as of February 9th, you all have been fantastic so far!), you will be muted and/or blocked. I really hope I don't have to do that.

Please be conscientious of all of the hard work I put into this before you decide to disregard that and report it or leave hateful comments on it. It may look like eleven chapters and a bit of time of
reading for you, but imagine how much time I've spent plotting, writing, editing, and asking others to give their input.

For those of you who have stuck around so far and are loving the story and leaving fun comments - thank you. You know who you are, and I hope you know this is not directed toward you in any way. I just felt it necessary to cover my bases.

Thank you for spending time here with me.

Without further ado, I present: Contingent.

TPWK,
carmen