•KuroKen•☁️•

AN; (art not mine or related at a l l) KuroKen cause I can personally relate to their relationship 👩‍🦲 as a kuroo kinnie with a kenma kinnie as my fLisKing s/o- fujisaki63194 {*cough*ash*cough*}

(o゜▽゜)o☆

Ig kuroo POV:

Kuroo had been up almost the whole night before listening to kenma play his video games. As calming as it is to listen to your significant other shout at a screen and aggressively type or push buttons for hours, kuroo hadn't gotten enough sleep and what better way to be sure to get more sleep than waking up your s/o and forcing him to talk to you?

The ombré haired male was sleeping holding onto his switch like it was his whole life, which it was other than kuroo. Sometimes.(OMBRÉ SOUNDS A LOT LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD WAS EDITING THIS FOR ME 👩‍🦲)kuroo being the big brain he is woke up kenma; by kissing the outer shell of his ear. Kozume shivered{not from being cold- or overstimulated}and woke up with a raspy groan.

"Morning kitten! How'd you sleep?" "Could've been better." "Awwee why's that?" Kuroo asked as he turned kenma over to face him. "You woke me up." Kozume replied with a cold tone for such an early hour. "Not my fault- you're the one who stayed up all night- WAIT YOU'RE SAY-ing you didn't sleep well cause I woke yOu up-" "mhm." And with that kenma turned back over and got onto his switch playing whatever came to mind first.

"Kennmmma"ignored. He poked kenmas side. Ignored. "kitten" ignored. Kuroo took the switch out of his significant others hands and set it behind him earning a grumble from kenma as he turned back over with a slightly pissed off look on his face. "Kuro give it back." Kuroo smirked his evilly hOt smirk.(don't judge me. I no longer dislike kuroo- I've forgiven him for things I shall not talk about ÚnÙ) "nAh. I'm good" kenma rolled his eyes and reached for the switch only to be cut off by kuroos hand
"Ah- ah- ah. Not so fast there Kozume." "Give me my switch kuro." Kuroo sat up and dragged kenma up with him, holding the switch above his head like mistletoe. "I'll give it back when I feel like it-" The smaller male slumped and reached up for it again. "PleAse Kuroo." Testuro(anime gods forgive me. I've forgotten his name 🤧) lowered his hand a bit then pulled it back up once kenma latched onto it. "Nah" Kenma let go completely. He fell backwards only to be halfway caught by kuroos hand after he did a big brain move and dropped the switch next to him.

Kenma took the opportunity to grab it and kiss kuroos nose, laying back down. "I win." "For now" Kuroo replied with a shit-eating grin.

ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪᴛs 𝟷:𝟷𝟿ᴀᴍ sᴏ 👩‍🦲🕶🤏 forgive me(564 words)
(OriGinAl gAnGstA- baby gangster is quaking 👩‍🦲) Og idea: Sleepy, talkative kuroo and the ignorance of a kenma-
Drink water y'all- it's important 🤧🕶🤏 please it's good for you! And depending on your time zone. Please go to sleep. Ik the feeling of just wanting to drown in your desired reality by reading wattpads- but please. 🦕 Sleep, EAT, drink water, and at least sit up for a bit-

-Leo