behave...

A large black Timberland boot. 

On my head. 

The side of my round shaped face , crying out for help.

He said to me , "This is what you wanted right , get up, call me Bob by the way". Bob. 

I was to address him as Bob. Why me Bob ? I go off to ask him. Staring into my dark brown eyes he replied with nothing but,

"Behave". 

Forcing me to stand on my feet, he stripped me bare of everything and striked me in the back if head until I was out the door. Now standing exposed in front of the already adjusted souls. Tears began to form in mines because of the humiliation. 

Snatched from the back to what seemed to be a basement. 

"This is where most of your work will  be done, this is where you will sleep and maybe if you're good, eat " Bob said to me.  Work. My mind roamed off to what work he could have been referring too.

I counted 13 steps while walking down. Finally reaching the end, on my left was a blood- stained, flat mattress, with a Dirt Cheap logo attached to the side of it. I grew nauseous tot he view with the thoughts of who all have been here, and was that blood the now deceased body that I discovered in the trunk of his car, or maybe it could of been someone else's blood.

How could I know?

How could I know what he was going to do with me?

Staring me right in my face, a blemished lady. She looked to be in her early 20's. Pregnant.

She grew teary and looked away fast as if I was never there.

 My anxiety began to expand through my body . For her. For myself.

Bob pushed me over on the uncomfortable couch that was beside the bed, and told me ..

well he told me...

"You're mines now"

His.