🧙‍♀️Chapter Two🧙‍♀️

I was currently sitting in between the twins at the Gryffindor table as the rest of the first years finished being sorted when I noticed one of the teachers starring at me with a pained expression.

"Hey Freddie? Who's that?" I asked starring back at the man

"Oh that's Professor Snape. Mean old git." He explained then the two of them proceeded to tell me he was the head of Slytherin House and normally rude to everyone who isn't in his house.

"I suppose he just needs a friend, he looks rather lonely." I said as I smiled at him but he quickly looked away.

"Friend?" Fred laughed

"With Snape?" George asked laughing like I told a good joke and I shrugged

"Well maybe he's only mean because no ones nice to him. Oh look it's Ron's turn." I said and the three of us turned to Ron just as the hat yelled

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Ron ran over to us happily as he appeared to look like a large weighted been lifted off his shoulders.  He sat across from me next to a boy named Neville

🦁❤️

It was time to go back to the common rooms and I was happy to see that I'd be sharing a room with Hermione and a nice girl named Lavender. I quickly changed into some pajamas which consisted of an old t-shit that had belonged to Charlie and some joggers. Then I went to my trunk and grabbed my jar of candy and my wand to put them on the table near my bed.

"Good night Mione, good night Lavender

"Good night Mione, good night Lavender." I whispered

"Good night Ana." They both whispered back

🦁❤️

I woke up pretty early to see Hermione had just woke up. We smiled at each other as we begin to get ready for the day.

"I'll wait for you in the common room Hermione

"I'll wait for you in the common room Hermione." I called out to her as I shoved a handful of red lollipops into my school bag.