⚡️Chapter Three⚡️

Anastasia's POV

"Youngest seeker in a century?That's amazing Harry!" I smiled at him as Fred and George walked away from us, down the corridors and we walked through the courtyard with Ron and Hermione.

"I'll say! Why didn't you tell us you could fly like that?" Ron cheered

"I didn't know." Harry shrugged

"Well it's in his blood." Hermione said before leading us to a trophy case, she then pointed at a plaque and there it was

Chaser
James Potter

"Why didn't you tell us your dad was a quidditch player?" Ron asked amazed

"He clearly didn't know Ron." I rolled my eyes and Harry nodded confirming my statement.

🦁❤️

I was sitting next to Neville as we sat in charms trying to make our feather float in the air. I'd already gotten it to hover about an inch or two and Neville hadn't managed to do it at all.

"It's alright Neville, I'm sure you'll get it eventually."

"I'm afraid I'm just not very good at magic." He mumbled sadly and before I could respond Hermione was making her feather fly around above everyone's head.

🦁❤️

I'd been walking out of class with Neville trying to cheer him up but it didn't seem to be working. I noticed Hermione run away from Harry and Ron almost like she was crying and I sighed sadly before turning back to Neville.

"You should go check on her." Neville smiled to me sadly

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I was meant to meet Seamus and Dean in the library anyway." He said so I reached into my bag and handed him a lollipop before running to catch up with my two brothers.

"Ron! Harry!" I called and they stopped, I hear Ron mumbled softly that sounded like 'oh no, we're in for it now'

"What happened to Hermione?" I asked as they turned to look at me. Harry looked at Ron and Ron just looked down at his feet.

"Well?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"He offended her because he didn't know she was right behind us and then she took off." Harry rushed out

"Oh come on!" Ron sighed throwing his arms up in the air as he looked at Harry who just shrugged

"Ron! You can't just make fun of people for no reason." I sighed

"No reason? She's a bloody know it all and she hasn't even got any friends." Ron said like it was a good reason to be rude to the girl. I just sighed

"I really think you should apologize to her when you see her next." I sighed before running off.

🦁❤️

I'd looked around for Hermione but I didn't see her anywhere. It was near dinner so I assumed she'd make her way to the great hall.

"Hey Flower? How's you first day?" Fred asked from behind me. I turned to se the twins and Lee

"Lost us some points because Snape was being rude." I smiled rolling my eyes

"We heard about a couple of first years mouthing off to the grease ball but we never heard who." Lee laughed

"It was myself and Harry Potter." I laughed as the four of us made our way to the Great Hall.

I sat near Dean and Lavender as she immediately started to tell me about her classes and how stupid she thought Herbology was.

"I just think it's pointless. I mean who wants to learn how to take care of a bunch of dumb plants?" She complained as she ate

"I think its pretty cool, I myself have a little garden back at the burrow." I shrugged

"Well I for one dread the class." Lavender said rolling her eyes

"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" Professor Quirrell yelled frantically as he ran into the great hall. Everyone began to panic and scream wildly. I looked around to see Ron and Harry but no Hermione. I was worried when I heard the two say something about the girls bathroom. I slipped threw the crowd to follow them careful not to be seen by the twins, Lee, or Percy who all would surely drag me to the safety of the Gryffindor common room.

I followed after the boys but lost them just as they turned a corner. I sighed leaning against a wall just as I heard whispering. I hid myself just in time for Quirrell to round the corner whispering about how it was almost time. I shrugged it off once heard the familiar yells of Ron. I ran following the sound

I was about to run into the bathroom when I heard a voice

"Anastasia, with me if you please?" Dumbledore asked

"But Professor, my brothers and Hermione are in there." I said worried

"They will do just fine. Come to my office please." He said as more of a command than a suggestion so I followed.

🦁❤️

Once we were in his office he handed me a copy of the Daily Prophet

ANASTASIA POTTER: THE SECRET TWIN

I read the headline with a sigh and quickly skimmed threw the article to see that someone had went to the prophet and gave Rita Skeeter a story on me, some details were true but a lot of them weren't. A lot I could completely deny if asked about but one thing that was 100% unavoidable was the picture of 11 year old Lilly Evans right next to a picture of me. It was true what Dumbledore told me, I looked undeniably like my mother, same hair, same freckles, we even had the same smile. However I think I have my father's eyes. If the article didn't say the picture was Lilly I'd believe it if I was told it was just a picture of myself. I'd been so lost in thought comparing all the similarities between myself and my mother that I didn't hear when McGonagal came in nor did I hear it when she called my name.

"Ana?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder causing me to jump in fright

"Oh sorry Professor." I mumbled.

"It's quite alright dear." She smiled sympathetically at me as she held her hand out for the article. I quickly handed it to her and she read over it then gave it back.

"What am I gonna do?"

"What do you mean?" Dumbledore asked

"What do I say to Harry? Or even to Ron?" I asked again concerned for the boys as one was raised believing to be my twin brother and the other raised thinking he had no true family left. Not that Harry would tell me, but I could see the signs in the little time that I'd known him, those horrid people he lived with treated him poorly.

"Give them space, it's really all that can be done." Dumbledore said and McGonagal sighed but nodded in agreement before she lead me back to the common room. Once inside I quickly made my way to my dorm and went to sleep. Knowing I'd need all the sleep I could get seeing as by this time tomorrow the whole wizarding world will know I was Harry Potter's twin sister and the second half of the Twins who lived. The article even talking about how my scar was behind my left ear.