Day 7 of 7

I woke up and Ittetsu had his head laying on my chest. He looked so cute and I did not want to wake him, but it was going to be time for breakfast soon. I played with his hair and let him sleep for a few more minutes. After a while, I woke him up. Today we would be leaving so we should have fun after practice.

"Good morning. I am going to get us breakfast, then I will go to the practice, and then we can do whatever you want." I said. "Okay. I love you." Ittetsu said. "I love you too," I said, kissing his forehead. I got up and went to get our breakfast. When I got back to the cabin, we are together. After we are, I went to the practice, and after practice, I got lunch for Ittetsu and me and went back to the cabin.

When I got back to the cabin we ate food together and he leaned against me. "Shin, Can we go to the playground?" Ittetsu asked. "Yeah, we can go," I said. We walked to the playground together and sat in the tunnel thing. He laid his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. "You are adorable," I said. He blushed and buried his head in my chest.

"I want to marry you one day," I said, without thinking. "What?" Ittetsu asked. "I'm sorry. I said that without thinking." I mumbled. "No take-backs. One day we will get married." Ittetsu said. I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him. He started giggling and he hugged me back. After a while, he laid his head on my lap.

We talked for hours before supper and then we got on the bus to go home. This is the start of our future together. Even after we stop being a part of the volleyball club, Ittetsu and I will always be on the same team.