Two

Tasha's POV

"What's good to eat around here?" Trey asked

"Well there is this little diner a little bit away. It's pretty good."

"What do you say lil dude is it as good as your sister says." Nicole asked Ali

"It's really good and they have the second best milkshakes." He said smiling

"Oh, really the second best. Well where is the first best?" She asked him while I gave Trey the address

"Oh, that's easy that would be my big sister. She makes me the best milkshakes ever."

"Oh, ok then I guess I gotta try that sometime." She said smirking at me while Trey was laughing

Ok she wants to play like that huh. I mean I can flirt a little bit.

"I mean do you think you could handle my milkshake. It's pretty thick." I said with my own smirk

She looked at me wide eyed while Trey just egged it on by "oohing" at her. She was still looking at me and once she got out the trance she was in she licked her lips.

"Baby girl if you allow me I will show you how well I could handle your milkshake along with all of you."

Damn why she gotta be so slick with it. I'm glad Ali was more involved with my iPad at the moment.

"Well once again show me your worth it then you might just get a peek." I said winking at her.

"Ok lovebirds we are here and I so fu....... hungry. Sorry Tasha."

We all got out the car with Nicole opening the door for me.

"It's ok. You caught yourself so thank you."

Once we walked in the diner I saw my aunt Carrie and she came up to me and hugged me.

"Awwww my baby. I missed you. You act like you don't know how to pick up your phone and txt your auntie from time to time."

She then hugged Ali and looked at the Trey and Nicole.

"Oh I'm sorry auntie this is Nicole and her brother Trey they just moved here. I showed them around I school."

"It's nice to meet yall my name is Carrie my husband and I run this place. It's nice to see Tasha making friends and coming here with them."

Nicole and Trey both looked at me and I slightly shook my head no.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you and trust, you will be seeing more of us as long as we are here." Nicole said shaking her hand and Trey did the same.

"Well that's good. Sweetie why don't you go to your booth and I will be right there."

"Ok thanks auntie."

Once she was gone Ail lead the way to the booth and hopped right in. It went myself then Ali the across from was Nicole and then Trey. They both picked up a menu and looked through it. Ali and myself didn't need to look at the menu because Ali always got the same thing and unc would give me a new dish he wanted to tryout. That's when Nicole put down her menu and looked at me.

"How come you not looking at the menu. I'm paying you could get whatever you want." She said

"That's sweet of you but you don't have to, and I don't need to look at it. I have been coming here my whole life, so the cook and I have worked things out where I try a new dish that he wants to put on the menu and give my honest opinion about it."

"Damn that is dope as hell, but I do insist on you let me pay. So, wat do you recommend I get." She asked me looking in my eyes. Damn her eyes do things to me.