Intro

Tasha pov

I woke up to my alarm going off. Once I turned it off I just laid in the bed dreading going to school.

Knock,knock

"Yea mommy I'm up." Yea so what I still call her that.

She opened the door and peeked in. She gave me a smile.

"Hey my baby. Get ready and come eat, then I can take you to school if you want."

"Ok mommy give me thirty minutes."

She left and I hopped out of bed. Since I took a long bath last night so imma just take a quick shower and get ready.

After I showered I got ready. To me I looked ok. I knew I wasn't beautiful or anything. The only people to think so are my parents and younger brother.

When I finished I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs

When I finished I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. Mommy was fixing my dad's plate. They saw me walk in and gave me smiles.

"Morning sweetheart. You looking good. Who you trying impress little girl?" My dad asked

"Dad I'm not trying look good for anyone but myself. I ain't worried about no relationship right now."

He nodded and I sat next to my brother and dug into my food.

"Well my baby I hope you make some friends today. You should experience your senior year. You know going to parties and what not." Mommy said.

"Maybe we will see." I say looking at my food. They don't know about the bullying I go through. They have enough on their plates. My father is a heart surgeon and mom is a orthopedic surgeon. They are alway busy. I just hope they will be giving me a car for my birthday seeing as I got my license in the summer. Speaking of birthday mine is in a month September 18.

Once we finish breakfast dad takes Ali to the daycare and I get in moms car so she can drop me off.

"Baby you know we will accept anyone you love so, don't ever be ashamed or anything like that."

"Mommy!!"

I came out bisexual over the summer. Lets just tiktok got me feeling some type of way. They were very accepting of it and I couldn't be happier.

"Have a good day my baby."

"Save lives mommy. I love you."

"I love you. Your dad will be here to pick you up."

With that she pulled off.

"Time for hell."

I made sure she was gone before I started to walk in. I knew what was about to come and I didn't want my mom to hear it.

"Hey fatty, mommy was in hurry to leave probably ashamed of your fas ass." Courtney said to me. Who is she well she is head of the main group that bullies me.

"You hear her talking to you fat ass?" Her boyfriend friend Bill said whom is the baseball captain.

I just kept walking hoping that today they would just leave me be but I was wrong when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Fat ass I know you hear me." He said

"Let me go."

"Awwww fatty hurting." He said as he tighten his grip on me.

"Please stop."

"HEY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM." Someone said but I didnt know that voice so they must be new

Nicole POV

Moving from New York to Atlanta would be a big change. I didn't care about leaving my friends because they were all fake except for one Trey. He was a brother from another mother but good thing he is coming with.

You see my parents ended up adopting him. His home life was not the best. That is how we met really but that is a story for another day.

We finally landed from the flight and Trey was knocked out. I was about to pop him in the head but mom gave me a glare. So I just shook him up.

"Bro get up we here."

"Damn alright sis."

We went to get our bags and went to the car moms had the house did already and since we moved a lot. She already knew how we liked our rooms. It took us about an hour to get to our house and it looked amazing. (All of that will be in the first chapter.) After that we went to bed because we had school in the morning.

Dad came in and woke me up knowing I would have a little bit of jet lag. Once I got up and and got in the shower I picked out my fit.

I ended up driving with bro today because my car hasn't made it yet

I ended up driving with bro today because my car hasn't made it yet. We get to the school and everyone is looking at us. We just ignored them until I see this guy grab this beautiful chocolate goddess and she seems to be hurting so I nudge bro and yell HEY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM. While moving his hands off her. The girl stands behind be and my bro is on my side.

"Stay the hell out of this if you know whats good for you."

"Boy I don't give a fuck who you think you are. You never lay your hands on a female but I want you to lay hands on me. Please do." I say getting into fighting stance.

Dude finally looks up at me because he is shorter then me.

"Nah I don't want no problems, beside I will catch fatty lat.......

Before he could finish I had him in a half Nelson.

"No, you won't if I see you bothering her again the next time you see me I will break your arm. And seeing as your the pitcher that would be bad."

"Ok..ok.. man just let go before you break it."

I did with a smirk I turn back to my bro and walk away with the girl between us.

"Thank you." Shit her voice is amazing and that was just a whisper.

This year might be a good one after all.

Hey Gals and Guys,

This is just a little something im thinking about doing. The other one will be up in two or three days. I have an idea what I want it to be but kinda hard to put on paper. Anyways let me know what yall think.

Tuggy