Three

Tasha's POV

We got in the car and headed to my house. Ali was quite because he was sad that dad wasn't going to be there. After we done with homework they play the game and I paint. I'm not good with the game so I don't play but I hate seeing him like this.

"Hey Ali if you want I will play the game with you. Just know I won't be to good at it." This put a small smile on his face

"Thanks sissy."

"If you don't mind and I'm sure Nicole wouldn't mind, we could come over for a few hours and I will play the game with him." Trey said

"I mean I don't want to burden yall anymore then I already have."

"Trust it's not a burden. You would be doing us a favor. I mean as long as your parents don't mind then I'm all for it." Nicole said

"Well I'm sure they won't mind plus my aunt and uncle know how yall look."

"We ain't like that babygirl. Any advances that I intend on making will all be consented. I respect you." She said making me blush.

"What do you say Ali you wanna play with Trey and Nicole while I watch?"

"Yea, no offense sissy but you kinda suck and don't like video games but thank you for will to try."

"You know I got you. How will yall parents feel about this. I don't want to get yall in trouble."

"You good they don't really care." Nicole said with a sad smile

I took her hand that was resting on the middle arm rest. I laced our fingers and rubbed her arm. I can tell it was a wanted gesture because she tighten her grip.

"Ok but everyone is doing their homework and before you even start Trey yes that means you too if you wanna play the game."

"How you know I was going to say that?" Trey said

"Sissy knows everything. She is super nice, loving and caring but she knows things man." Ali said

We all laughed and then Ali and Trey went back to their game. While I was still rubbing  Nicole's arm and holding her hand. She then kissed the back of my hand. I just blushed

"I'm sorry I should have asked it just came naturally. I'm so so....."

"Don't worry about it. It's just my hand and your right it did feel natural. I will tell you if you cross a line."

Damn what is this girl doing to me? I'm letting my guard down so damn fast. I'm kinda scared.

After that she just smiled and kissed my hand again. While she was driving I kept stealing glances at her. She so damn fine. Like that jaw line, those eyes and damn those lips.......

I shook my head to stop myself thinking like that. About ten minutes we were at my house.

"Damn yall house look so homey. Like this the type of house you call a home and not just a house like ours." Trey said.

"Well after yall meet our parents I know yall will able to come to our home whenever."